Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I'm currently writing a personal statement to apply to some Fashion courses through UCAS, however I am wanting to study a foundation course at CSM in 2021. Do I use the same personal statement for the foundation course as I am with UCAS for degree courses?
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm currently writing a personal statement to apply to some Fashion courses through UCAS, however I am wanting to study a foundation course at CSM in 2021. Do I use the same personal statement for the foundation course as I am with UCAS for degree courses?
Hi there,

I hope you are well. Great to hear that you are wanting to come study with us at UAL and you have made a start with your personal statement!

I would say that the structure can be roughly the same, but I would also tailor your personal statement to the foundation course and share what is your specific interests of the foundation course and why you want to study at CSM. Looking at the course page online 'selection criteria' https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/3d-d...sign-csm#apply is a great way to share your understanding of the course and add what you can bring to the course, most of all show us your curiosity!

We have some great resources online to help you with your application, which can be found here:
https://youtu.be/nO5gEux1y9E

If you have any more questions please feel free to message back!

Best wishes,

Zoe
UAL Student Rep
novasail
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey Zoe,

do I apply to this course through UCAS?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29%
No (191)
71%

Watched Threads