SFE Current year tax assessment not sorted after months

Watch
patelshriya
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello,

I did a current year tax assesssment form at the start of corona or even before that and I’ve been sent back and forth with different forms and requests for evidence! Finally got asked to send PR2 forms & financial evidence for tax year 19/20 was received by SFE on the 17/06/20 and since never received even a confirmation email, I’ve rang up now 6 times everything a different wait time, different excuse telling me just a few more days? It’s been months since I been trying to sort this and 5 weeks tomorrow since it was received by them, not sure what to do.
Shirohige
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by patelshriya)
Hello,

I did a current year tax assesssment form at the start of corona or even before that and I’ve been sent back and forth with different forms and requests for evidence! Finally got asked to send PR2 forms & financial evidence for tax year 19/20 was received by SFE on the 17/06/20 and since never received even a confirmation email, I’ve rang up now 6 times everything a different wait time, different excuse telling me just a few more days? It’s been months since I been trying to sort this and 5 weeks tomorrow since it was received by them, not sure what to do.
Hi,

Ultimately theres likely thousands of applications or people sending in evidence thats probably why the times are different, can't be helped sadly. Im sure they will sort it for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (161)
38.24%
Take autumn exams (128)
30.4%
Look for a job (15)
3.56%
Consider an apprenticeship (18)
4.28%
Take a year out (72)
17.1%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
6.41%

Watched Threads