Turn on thread page Beta

Good Game of Football at 3.25 on C5. watch

ReputationRep:
    I am extremely nervous about this, City are 1 - 0 down on aggregate but we should be able to attack a LOT. Anyway the game is on Channel 5 so you should all be able to watch, what do you lot reckon will happen?

I am going for a dull first half but a very lively second half.

ReputationRep:
    Which city, what competition, why do I give a ****?

I will watch it only if good english lads are involved.

ReputationRep:
    Man City you plonka. Against FC Mightyland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Which city, what competition, why do I give a ****?

I will watch it only if good english lads are involved.
    Joe Hart, Micah Richards, Michael Johnson, Kelvin Etuhu possibly and Daniel Sturridge

ReputationRep:
    Hey why the hell not - have haven't got anything better to do and am in a good mood with footie after Arsenal last night.

ReputationRep:
    cmon city... ive waited years for europe, and theres no way we are ganna get knocked out by some minnows in netherland or something... we better get cracking...if we lose, ive a feeling SWP's ganna change his mind again...

ReputationRep:
    THIS IS city's YEAR!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jiajun)
    cmon city... ive waited years for europe, and theres no way we are ganna get knocked out by some minnows in netherland or something... we better get cracking...if we lose, ive a feeling SWP's ganna change his mind again...
    I get that feeling aswell, if we stay in we will be able to attract a much higher quality of player.

ReputationRep:
    Whilst you're thinking of buying players, your philanthropic owner is looking to sell 'a chunk' of the club. His assets are still all tied up as well AFAIK.

ReputationRep:
    DEANY Sturridge zomggoodenglishlad tbf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sebas_back)
    THIS IS city's YEAR!
    To do the double over you for the umpteenth time? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    never gonna happen this year...we're out for revenge!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shady05)
    never gonna happen this year...we're out for revenge!!!!!!!!!
    They also did the double over you the season after just being promoted? or a draw and a win I think?

lmao

ReputationRep:
    Only done the "double" over United once in the past few years, big deal for some blues, not overly fussed about it myself I'd rather focus on doing well in our own right. I was very happy with it still, because it was on their day and not one journalist thought we would respect the silence, we'd been made to look like the devil weeks before kick off and proved them wrong, proudest day to be a City fan for me just because we proved the world wrong.

Anyway enough about that, not that worried about this match because we dominated them the entire time at home and they got a very sneaky goal in but we had two kids up front and were playing Elano completely out of position, when we beat West Ham at the weekend we made some changes, got Elano into his real position, put Ireland on the right and played one kid up front and bagged three goals, now we have Jo back and ready (i hope..), but I dont think Kompany is eligiable to play which is a bit ****, that guy is the dogs bollox.

Come on City

ReputationRep:
    SWP has just signed so if City win today I will sleep a happy man.

ReputationRep:
    I was close to hanging myself but we got through! Hart is a legend. Such a promosing English player at his age which is a rarity these days in the PL.

Next round should be better when we can get Kompany and SWP into the mix.

ReputationRep:
    I would say that the title of this Thread a breach of some sort of Advertising code.

ReputationRep:
    Was never in doubt, was it?

Joe Hart for England!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'll be watching Ciy vs FC Midgetland.

I'm sensing a shock :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    City got through, despite their board being in turmoil :awesome:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.