The Student Room Group

Thigh Gap

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gem2004
No I'm not aiming to lose fat 😂 I have no need to, I'm slim.
I'm just looking to strengthen my abdominals and a bit on my arms too.

Oh sorry 😂 you just have to do workouts for those areas then I guess
Original post by gem2004
wowww all those youtube workouts are lies

No to invoke muscle protein synthesis, you have to break down muscle at that certain site. This is most effectively done by resistance training. Obviously your whole body isn't gonna gain muscle just by doing an workouts.

Yeap haha.
Original post by Dax_Swagg3r
No to invoke muscle protein synthesis, you have to break down muscle at that certain site. This is most effectively done by resistance training. Obviously your whole body isn't gonna gain muscle just by doing an workouts.

Yeap haha.

thanks for the info. Do you study sports science or smth?
Original post by gem2004
thanks for the info. Do you study sports science or smth?

No I'm just really into bodybuilding.
Original post by londonmyst
Do bear in mind that whether it is even possible for you can have a thigh gap is dependent upon your bone structure and genetics.
I have found that many of the online workouts and toning exercises can be quite effective as regards working towards achieving a specific look, body shape or losing weight overall.

Do you want a thigh gap because you because you consider it beautiful, an example of how working out can improve your personal fitness or are you hoping to attract dating interest from guys that prefer girls with a thigh gap?

I would never change for someone else, or to attract dating interest from guys(I'm bi). I guess they just seem to look good and it will improve my fitness, so why not have a go?

Original post by Dax_Swagg3r
Yeap they do that to get views. YouTube channels I would recommend would be Jeff nippard and picturefit, I can give you more if you want. Where Ur body preferentially stores and burns fat is genetics, nothing u can do about that, eventually u will burn the fat off your thighs though.

I will definitely check them out. And thank you so much for giving me such helpful information:h:
Original post by Anonymous
I will definitely check them out. And thank you so much for giving me such helpful information:h:

Np.
Original post by _dil_
As a guy we really don't care about thigh gaps don't worry about it.

Except I don’t think she was doing it for guys :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Except I don’t think she was doing it for guys :smile:

Yeah saw that later my wrong. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I really want a thigh gap so badly. Whenever I do an inner thigh workout, the lower section of my inner thighs become slim, but the upper section of my inner thighs don't. They are rounded so they always touch each other.
Does anyone have any good workouts to get a thigh gap in less than 2 weeks? I'm not going to put measurements because I want to see visual change.

I spent a very long time starving myself, over exercising, constantly dieting just so I could see a tiny bit of a thigh gap and could feed the voice in my head and I didn’t get anywhere. Very few women will have a visible thigh gap and it all depends on your bone structure and width of your hips. Trust me, having a thigh gap doesn’t mean anything. It doesn’t prove anything and you don’t need it. One day you’ll just realise that it’s a completely irrelevant goal and a waste of time to be chasing after false ideals.
Original post by _dil_
Yeah saw that later my wrong. :smile:

Either way, just bear in mind that most girls don’t do these things for guys :smile:
Reply 30
Either way, just bear in mind that most girls don’t do these things for guys :smile:

IDK :smile:
Original post by _dil_
IDK :smile:

Ok but seriously, I do. It’s kind of annoying when guys go round thinking everything we do is for them. I’m not trying to attack you, I promise, but just please don’t assume it unless they have actually said it.
Reply 32
Ok but seriously, I do. It’s kind of annoying when guys go round thinking everything we do is for them. I’m not trying to attack you, I promise, but just please don’t assume it unless they have actually said it.

IDC

he's just trolling dw :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by gem2004

And she is replying to my 3 letters with 2 whole sentences bruh lmao let her vent someone was hurt
Original post by gem2004

I respond to trolls way too much 😂😭
Reply 36
I respond to trolls way too much 😂😭

Yeah you do as a person who trolls people who don't know when to stop. Either way just bare in mind most guys are trying to help your mental health :smile:
Original post by _dil_
Yeah you do as a person who trolls people who don't know when to stop. Either way just bare in mind most guys are trying to help your mental health :smile:

You need a comma in that first sentence. It has too many meanings without one and Idk which one it is. I have no doubt that your intention was in the right place, I just meant that it’s annoying when guys think that everything girls do is for them 🤷🏻*♀️ if you’re offended by a small criticism, then that’s not my problem lol
Reply 38
You need a comma in that first sentence. It has too many meanings without one and Idk which one it is. I have no doubt that your intention was in the right place, I just meant that it’s annoying when guys think that everything girls do is for them 🤷🏻*♀️ if you’re offended by a small criticism, then that’s not my problem lol

Lol why do you care so much get a life next time I'll write the initial comment in alternating caps. I even deleted it afterwards. :smile: It's annoying when girls think we assume everything girls do everything for them. If your offended by 3 letters twice I think you need some help seriously lockdown has clearly taken a toll on you, you've clearly watched to much sjw propaganda. You are debating like Ben Shapiro saying the same thing in different ways does not help your argument.. Everything before this comment trolled you( Imagine being hurt by 3 letters of barely any significance.)
-there you go my paragraph as a condolence for you being trolled so much. Lmao you even gave rep and still kept ranting.

But seriously you made such an effort for someone blatantly trolling you there are services to cope with lockdown search them up. Seems like you need it Sharon.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by _dil_
Lol why do you care so much get a life next time I'll write the initial comment in alternating caps. I even deleted it afterwards. :smile: It's annoying when girls think we assume everything girls do everything for them. If your offended by 3 letters twice I think you need some help seriously lockdown has clearly taken a toll on you, you've clearly watched to much sjw propaganda. You are debating like Ben Shapiro saying the same thing in different ways does not help your argument.. Everything before this comment trolled you( Imagine being hurt by 3 letters of barely any significance.)
-there you go my paragraph as a condolence for you being trolled so much. Lmao you even gave rep and still kept ranting.

But seriously you made such an effort for someone blatantly trolling you there are services to cope with lockdown search them up. Seems like you need it Sharon.

OMG you’re the one overreacting 😂 I just said one sentence. No need to go all psycho. And I gave rep to be nice gosh. It wasn’t even a rant. I was just making a point. Calm down 😂

Quick Reply

Latest