Thigh Gap

Watch
_dil_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Chopinnocturne31)
OMG you’re the one overreacting 😂 I just said one sentence. No need to go all psycho. And I gave rep to be nice gosh. It wasn’t even a rant. I was just making a point. Calm down 😂
LMFAO I AGREE TO DISAGREE I AM NOT REPLYING AGAIN I will not be trolled lol nice meeting you weirdo lol
Fiutasib
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't understand why everyone is acting as if thigh gaps are horrible and bad to your health or something. I'm not super obsessed with getting one, in fact, I would be okay if I just had slimmer thighs in general. Everyone says the same 'love yourself' s*** all the time, and it's kind of annoying.
I would love myself a lot more if I had slimmer thighs, and isn't it a similar situation if someone wanted a six pack? You wouldn't tell them 'don't worry about getting a six pack, cuz you need to love your body' would you?
thigh gaps aren't horrible or bad for ur health unless u make yourself ill from loosing too much weight to get them
as long as ur healthy, try to achieve it if you want to n if it'll make u more happy with ur body
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (34)
17.89%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
27.89%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (103)
54.21%

Watched Threads