The Student Room Group

How long does a university take to reply

So I have been given an conditional offer from Bristol Law LLB.

As I take the foundation course they gave me an offer to get 85% but I have gotten a 84%.

So I have been waiting for any answer a yes or a no from the school but it has been around 10 days and I have not got an answer back for them.

I’m not sure if I am being impatient but I am really just curious in average how long does Bristol take to reply to my results... its been a living hell since I submitted my grade.
Original post by jyp420
So I have been given an conditional offer from Bristol Law LLB.

As I take the foundation course they gave me an offer to get 85% but I have gotten a 84%.

So I have been waiting for any answer a yes or a no from the school but it has been around 10 days and I have not got an answer back for them.

I’m not sure if I am being impatient but I am really just curious in average how long does Bristol take to reply to my results... its been a living hell since I submitted my grade.

Aw, sorry but I don’t think anyone can answer this as it will very much depend on how busy Bristol is right now or what other results they are waiting on from other people before deciding whether or not they can offer you a place.

I would send their Admissions an email asking for an estimate as to how long it will be before they can let you know one way or the other
Reply 2
T.T hope its quick... but thank you so much for the reply

Quick Reply

Latest