Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    And when do you intend to apply ? 1-15 Sept, 15-30 Sept or October ? :woo:
    I still have to finish my PS and am thinking of applying in the first half os Sept Hopefully : P

ReputationRep:
    by the end of september hopefully... just need to have teachers have a look at my PS and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    hi. yeah iv nearly finished my ps and think i will apply whenever the teacher is happy with it. and whenever they finish references and pred grades lol

ReputationRep:
    OH thanks for the fast replies
    Do you think there is any difference when you apply ? Does it mean that if you apply earlier you will get their decisions earlier too ? Of course after 15 of October : D : D : D

ReputationRep:
    There are 30 days in September, not 31.. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Draconis)
    There are 30 days in September, not 31.. :rofl:
    Whatever LOL Didn't bother to check :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I need teachers to check my PS then I am hopefully done !
    I must admit I am very nervous about applying!

ReputationRep:
    hod hod ...im v nervous as well!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i feel really silly writing about myself. ive just finished mine tho and im gunna show my tutor on the first day back. not sure its good enough though :|

ReputationRep:
    I am doing my UKCAT on 22 September so I will be sending the whole thing off any time after that.

ReputationRep:
    Magic_pineapples : I feel exactly the same way. It is like I am boasting. What I have written up to now is nothing extraordinary and riveting, just the contrary. I am starting to wonder if it is really possible to make your PS individual and stand out from the pool PSs. Everyone has WE, a bit of Voluntary maybe and proof of manual dexterity ... and that is in general .

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone write about their manual dexterity?

I do a bit of clay modelling and sowing!

ReputationRep:
    Embroidery, origami and ..... painting by numbers. And am not quite sure whether the last one counts : ): ): ) although it was tricky

ReputationRep:
    do ukcat and ucas have to go together? my ukcats in the first wk of october (i keep putting it off in the hope it will go away!!) so does that mean i have to send my ucas application then!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    No it doesn't have to be they will do it for you.

I handed mine in late october, still ended up with 4 interviews.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think I should mention in my PS that I sometimes have to take care of my 85 year old grandma?
    I had to do this for about a week this month when my mom was not in the city and my father was all day at work. I had to give her food and all the medications she needed. She is almost unable to walk, hear and see, as a whole her health condition is really bad .
    What should I do ?

ReputationRep:
    about the ukcat... do they send off your scores for you? how do they know which universities your applying to? how does it work?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 30, 2008

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.