How long it will take to get answer after HMRC customer service consultant interview?

Watch
Parik
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone else had interviews with HMRC in their latest recruitment campaign 2020?

I had a video interview in the last month, june 2020

Anyone with experience of HMRC recruitment know how long it roughly takes to hear back?
aa_2020
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have applied for a different role, however I applied at the end of May and had my interview a few weeks back. I was told during my interview that I should expect to hear within 2 weeks, however that time has passed now. I think I will leave it until the end of the week and then maybe enquire about it via the email address provided on the application! Perhaps they are waiting to get back until all interviews are finished. Hopefully you hear soon!
Tracey321
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I am also waiting to hear back about my June video interview. Have you heard anything yet?
Aysha98x
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Before the COVID situation CS took around 2-3 weeks after the last interview date for results. However it may be longer this time because CS are recruiting a lot, in loads of departments and COVID is affecting recruitment too I guess.

(Original post by Parik)
Has anyone else had interviews with HMRC in their latest recruitment campaign 2020?

I had a video interview in the last month, june 2020

Anyone with experience of HMRC recruitment know how long it roughly takes to hear back?
Parik
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I didn't received any email regarding sending my I'd documents. Is it usual like whoever have been selected for the position only they were ask to send the document via email? Thanks in advance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (51)
13.46%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (51)
13.46%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (142)
37.47%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (41)
10.82%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (73)
19.26%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
5.54%

Watched Threads