imlikeahermit
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Crucial deal with Lichtenstein on the table at the minute courtesy of Dom. That should make up for all that access to the free market we’re losing.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by imlikeahermit)
Crucial deal with Lichtenstein on the table at the minute courtesy of Dom. That should make up for all that access to the free market we’re losing.
I'm still holding out for Lebonise wine. Apparently its the best in the world. Its just a shame Lebonon has descended into civil unrest and rioting.
imlikeahermit
Rep:
?
(Original post by ByEeek)
I'm still holding out for Lebonise wine. Apparently its the best in the world. Its just a shame Lebonon has descended into civil unrest and rioting.
I wonder if they can do anything for our NHS? You know, since it’s now wide open to foreign influence...

You couldn’t make this **** up.
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I wonder if they can do anything for our NHS? You know, since it’s now wide open to foreign influence...

You couldn’t make this **** up.
Evidently you could, as if any single deal is supposed to ‘make up’ for any loss of trade with an entire trade block.

No one said it would.
barnetlad
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What about a trade deal with the Republic of Sealand or the Kingdom of Lucky? Any progress on that?
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You should read the latest on the Daily Express. Apparently, there is a Brexit victory everyday.
imlikeahermit
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gundabad(good))
You should read the latest on the Daily Express. Apparently, there is a Brexit victory everyday.
I can’t wait to watch the delusion start flooding out of them all.
ByEeek
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Gundabad(good))
Indeed. Along with snow every Christmas and a blisteriningly hot summer every year guarenteed!
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ByEeek)
One of the best!
Either way, that'll teach those garlic eating surrender monkeys (insert further national slurs as required) a lesson
imlikeahermit
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Looks like the US aren't riding to our rescue either. Liechtenstein have a lot resting on their shoulders! Assumed everything was oven ready? Or has the US deal not defrosted yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (35)
18.23%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
27.6%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
54.17%

Watched Threads