The Student Room Group

do you regret onlyfans?

have you ever had one or have it? do you regret?
A bit. I had one where I dressed up as a sissy/in women's clothing and a chastity cage/buttplug/various other toys. I never showed my face but occasionally it made me anxious that people could be doing almost anything with my photos (mostly men). I don't mind exhibitionism but it was always in the back of my mind that someone could start blackmailing me, which never happened, thankfully.
Original post by Group Theory
A bit. I had one where I dressed up as a sissy/in women's clothing and a chastity cage/buttplug/various other toys. I never showed my face but occasionally it made me anxious that people could be doing almost anything with my photos (mostly men). I don't mind exhibitionism but it was always in the back of my mind that someone could start blackmailing me, which never happened, thankfully.

Is that all you ever talk about on here?

I don’t have an account and I never will.
Original post by Group Theory

i always suspected mathematicians were eccentric beings
Reply 4
@GroupTheory I had one and I regret it so much. I don’t have naked pictures with my face on it but I had some lingerie pictures with my face on it so they definitely know what I look like lol, and even the ones without my face, you can see my tattoo. I feel so dumb now, it’s really affecting me. I think you’ll be fine cause they don’t know who you are
Original post by Anonymous
@GroupTheory I had one and I regret it so much. I don’t have naked pictures with my face on it but I had some lingerie pictures with my face on it so they definitely know what I look like lol, and even the ones without my face, you can see my tattoo. I feel so dumb now, it’s really affecting me. I think you’ll be fine cause they don’t know who you are

Sorry to hear that. I do sometimes think that there is a possibility someone I know could recognise me if they know my room well - my duvet cover is pretty distinctive, my curtains/carpet/laundry basket are visible, etc.
Original post by MalcolmX
i always suspected mathematicians were eccentric beings

:wink:
Reply 7
Original post by YaliaV
Is that all you ever talk about on here?

I think part of his fetish is sharing his stories with others. Probably gets off knowing a bunch of young people are reading it.
I've regretted buying some subscriptions.
Reply 9
@YaliaV im sorry if I’m going through some hard sh*t and I don’t have anyone to talk to.
@Reue i’m a girl!!
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
@Reue i’m a girl!!

Good for you?
I enjoy the exhibitionism (and the cash) so no problems there.

I deleted it for a range of reasons but security wise didn't want to leave myself vulnerable. Don't regret at all, still sub to the odd mate's OF from time to time to offer support.

Quick Reply

Latest