Judge Esther Salas' son shot and killed, husband injured in attack at their NJ home

Watch
Occitanie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Source

The suspect was a white man who wore a face covering and a FedEx uniform, law enforcement sources told ABC News, and he used an ordinary car to make a getaway.

At about 5 p.m. Sunday, the gunman knocked at the door to the family's North Brunswick home. Daniel Anderl answered the door and was shot first, before his father was also shot.

"He was shot through the heart," Womack said of Daniel Anderl, who was a student at Catholic University in Washington, D.C.

Now:
Suspect in shooting dead from 'self-inflicted gunshot wound'
Advertisement
Pinkisk
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Judge Jocelyn Solis-Reyes was appointed to the trial a few days ago. News reports say that a person disguised in a Fedex uniform carrying a delivery, knocked on the door of the house where the judge and her family reside. The husband answered the door, and was shot. He survived, but is in a serious condition. The son was killed. Reports say that at the time of the shooting the judge was hiding in the basement. She survived the attack. The gunman escaped in a van and police are currently still looking for him.

Last edited by Pinkisk; 3 weeks ago
Captain Haddock
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The shooter is believed to be men's rights lawyer and self-described anti-feminist Roy Den Hollander. He had a case pending to do with the male-only military draft. Guess who the judge was going to be.

Yet another tragedy brought to you by the 'manosphere'.
Last edited by 04MR17; 3 weeks ago
Advertisement
Calibrated.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Pinkisk)
Judge Jocelyn Solis-Reyes was appointed to the trial a few days ago. News reports say that a person disguised in a Fedex uniform carrying a delivery, knocked on the door of the house where the judge and her family reside. The husband answered the door, and was shot. He survived, but is in a serious condition. The son was killed. Reports say that at the time of the shooting the judge was hiding in the basement. She survived the attack. The gunman escaped in a van and police are currently still looking for him.

The judge is called Esther Salas. Her name is mentioned several times in the video clip you linked.

That the suspect was a men's rights activist/misogynist and had a personal dislike of this female judge seems far more relevant than any link to Epstein.

In an essay posted online last year about his battle with melanoma, he made clear his animus toward Salas, referring to her as “a lazy and incompetent Latina judge.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/gunman...nd-son-at-home
Last edited by Calibrated.; 3 weeks ago
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Occitanie)
Source

The suspect was a white man who wore a face covering and a FedEx uniform, law enforcement sources told ABC News, and he used an ordinary car to make a getaway.

At about 5 p.m. Sunday, the gunman knocked at the door to the family's North Brunswick home. Daniel Anderl answered the door and was shot first, before his father was also shot.

"He was shot through the heart," Womack said of Daniel Anderl, who was a student at Catholic University in Washington, D.C.

Now:
Sounds like some sort of mob hit. Pinksi is trying to claim its something to do with Epstein which is very misleading.
Advertisement
Kitten in boots
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Self-described anti-feminist loser reaches for his gun.

We've heard this story far too many times before.
Occitanie
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Sounds like some sort of mob hit. Pinksi is trying to claim its something to do with Epstein which is very misleading.
I've heard that there's a link between Epstein and Judge Salas. Obviously unconfirmed.
Advertisement
999tigger
Report 3 weeks ago
I've heard that there's a link between Epstein and Judge Salas. Obviously unconfirmed.
Nope its confirmed, but the link isnt what they were suggesting.
_Wellies_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Seems more like personal grievance from a mens rights activist.
Advertisement
Occitanie
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Nope its confirmed, but the link isnt what they were suggesting.
I see. What exactly are they suggesting?
Pinkisk
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I started a thread on this story without noticing that you had already done that. I checked but didn't see yours.

Sad/interesting story. Lots of very high profile companies, organisations, countries and people, many in very high positions of authority, involved in this case. Their reputations and millions and millions of dollars are at stake here. So people are worried, particularly for the lives of those involved in this case, the lives of people like Ghislaine Maxwell. I recently read that she has video recordings of the alleged abuse.

Advertisement
999tigger
Report 3 weeks ago

Its not an Epstein law suit as you sensationalised in your title it's a class action against Deutsche Bank.
Last edited by 999tigger; 2 weeks ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This is of course very sad news.
My thoughts go out to the family and it must be a terrible shock for them all.
Last edited by 04MR17; 3 weeks ago
Advertisement
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I started a thread on this story without noticing that you had already done that. I checked but didn't see yours.
Merged. :yy:
Pinkisk
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Source

Now:
So apparently, the guy that is suspected of having carried out this attack, he's turned out not to be an MRA after all. Apparently he also hates the MRAs. He thinks that they are wimps and whiners. He states this openly in one of his essays. Credit for discovering this goes to Men's Rights Activist Peter Wright.

https://heavy.com/wp-content/uploads...ate2.20.19.pdf - Page 97
Occitanie
Rep:
?
So apparently, he's turned out not to be an MRA after all. Apparently he also hates the MRAs. He thinks that they are wimps and whiners. He states this openly in one of his essays. Credit for discovering this goes to Men's Rights Activist Peter Wright.

If this is true, then there's no doubt about it.
Pinkisk
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If this is true, then there's no doubt about it.
I wander if this case is linked to that other one with Marc Angelucci? I mean, this guy hated men's rights activists...and I've read that he hated Angelucci and if he was involved in the attack on the judge's house where he killed only the men in that house leaving the female judge alive....then it all starts kind of a little adding up...
Advertisement
Occitanie
Rep:
?
I wander if this case is linked to that other one with Marc Angelucci? I mean, this guy hated men's rights activists...and I've read that he hated Angelucci and if he was involved in the attack on the judge's house where he killed only the men in that house leaving the female judge alive....then it all starts kind of a little adding up...
I wouldn't think so... I assume the judge lives in NJ, I don't know where Angelucci lives?
Pinkisk
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I wouldn't think so... I assume the judge lives in NJ, I don't know where Angelucci lives?
I think Angelucci lives in California, which is like on the opposite side of the US to NJ...lol...he could have just travelled to his target...but I don't know. This is pure speculation on my part...
Kitten in boots
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
So apparently, the guy that is suspected of having carried out this attack, he's turned out not to be an MRA after all. Apparently he also hates the MRAs. He thinks that they are wimps and whiners. He states this openly in one of his essays. Credit for discovering this goes to Men's Rights Activist Peter Wright.

I'm curious as to why you focus on a single paragraph and ignore the other 152 pages. In context, his words are very different to how you are interpreting them.

This is diatribe very much in the style of Ted Kaczynski, Andres Brevik or Brenton Tarrant. Only his focus is a searing hatred of women and a hatred of feminism. He covers all the usual tropes that are popular with men's rights activists and even goes in for that cliched use of feminazi throughout, he is just far more extreme and angry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (153)
57.3%
No they should not (84)
31.46%
Abstain (30)
11.24%

Watched Threads