21 and dropping out college

Watch
Dhdbdbdd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, everyone, I’m a 21 female dropping out college in London because I feel really tired studying I want to move on and living my best life travelling around the world and start my own business but my parents are really strict they really want me to finish college I really don’t want too I’m really tired to study I rather live my best life and explore myself something new I’m sick of sitting down studying it’s making my mental health bad I have a huge argument with both of my parents now they’re not talking to me they don’t support my decision about dropping out college and making my own business I’m really tired going back to college. J don’t know why my parents just won’t support me and happy about my decision I don’t really know why they can’t. I wish my parents be like other parents supporting their daughter while all my friends who are 22 who not at uni they’re already living their best live travel around the world have a job. I don’t understand why my parents won’t let me do that I am absolutely sick of my parents I don’t know what to do I’m definitely not going back to college on September because I’m planning to open my own business but they will be angrier if I dropped out and start my own business I hate my parents soooo sooo soo much!!!!! I feel like I want to run away!! I don’t know what to do
shinypixel
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
finish college first. there’s nothing wrong with having qualifications that you can fall back on. you can live your best life, start your business, travel the world AND make your parents happy, have qualifications and get a job. You’ve already come this far and put effort into studying, why give up when you can just stick it out instead and come out on top?
Dhdbdbdd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by shinypixel)
finish college first. there’s nothing wrong with having qualifications that you can fall back on. you can live your best life, start your business, travel the world AND make your parents happy, have qualifications and get a job. You’ve already come this far and put effort into studying, why give up when you can just stick it out instead and
Nah I won’t go back to college
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (55)
22.45%
Excited but a bit nervous (112)
45.71%
Not bothered either way (33)
13.47%
I'm really nervous (45)
18.37%

Watched Threads