The Student Room Group

What about the 2nd time? (girls)

Hello girls here. I will be with my boyfriend alone at his home for the next 3 days. And I'm pretty sure we will do our first time during these days, and we won't do it once lol. I'm not scared about pain etc. and I'm really ready to have sex.
However, if I'm turned on again 30 mins after our first time for example, can we do it again? Or do we need to wait more time? How did it happened for you?
Also, for those who felt pain on their 1st time, did you felt it again on your 2nd
Original post by zerop
Hello girls here. I will be with my boyfriend alone at his home for the next 3 days. And I'm pretty sure we will do our first time during these days, and we won't do it once lol. I'm not scared about pain etc. and I'm really ready to have sex.
However, if I'm turned on again 30 mins after our first time for example, can we do it again? Or do we need to wait more time? How did it happened for you?
Also, for those who felt pain on their 1st time, did you felt it again on your 2nd

Well it totally depends whether you have Birth Control, Plan B, or condoms. Me and my girlfriend personally prefer Birth Control because I can let out all the junk inside without having to worry. And you can definitely go for also long as you want it just depends on how tired your boyfriend will be and believe me HES GONNA BE TIRED😂. But let me know if you need any tips!!( I know I’m not a girl btw I just wanted to help!)
(edited 3 years ago)
Well, you don't 'need' to wait - your boyfriend might be too tired for more sex after 30min (and cuddling and chatting after sex is fun!), and/or his refractory period might mean he can't sustain an erection at that point, but he could still be up for performing manual or oral sex on you, or watching you masturbate. Or you could both be feeling it and have PIV sex. I would just roll with it and go with what feels like a good idea naturally - maybe you'll have sex half an hour later, maybe you'll go and have a cup of tea, maybe you'll watch a film, whatever :smile:

Also, sex (PIV and any kind of sex) should never hurt. If it does, you might need to stop and do something else for a while (go back to something that felt good, for example) or you can try using (condom-safe) lube, or even stop having sex.

Good luck, and I hope it all goes well :smile:
Are you aware of the kind of your hymen ?
Theoretically you can do it again after 30 minutes, but your boyfriend likely won't be too into the idea. Men tend to go into a state of relaxation after they've ejaculated, and they will feel satisfaction for some time (a few hours). I'm not sure if you yourself would be into it either.
I stayed at my boyfriend's house last week (Monday to Friday) and we had sex 8 times within that timeframe, but I've ended up with a UTI and BV. So, I'd recommend not doing it as often, and if you do, make sure he wears a condom at least some of the time (provided you're on the pill; if you aren't, ALL THE TIME) and maybe make sure if you don't use a condom, to reduce how often he comes in you. Semen can interfere with the pH of your vagina and lead to BV, and just all of that sex can also lead to UTIs if you don't pee afterwards. My boyfriend came inside of me 6 times in such a short period of time, and I ended up at the doctor's surgery all of Monday for the UTI. Just be careful and practice proper hygiene.
After sex, my boyfriend and I normally just cuddle together, talk about the sex and what we want next time, and just relax really. A relationship is more than just the sex, and we both really enjoy the emotional side of it!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Helianthuss
Theoretically you can do it again after 30 minutes, but your boyfriend likely won't be too into the idea. Men tend to go into a state of relaxation after they've ejaculated, and they will feel satisfaction for some time (a few hours). I'm not sure if you yourself would be into it either.
I stayed at my boyfriend's house last week (Monday to Friday) and we had sex 8 times within that timeframe, but I've ended up with a UTI and BV. So, I'd recommend not doing it as often, and if you do, make sure he wears a condom at least some of the time (provided you're on the pill; if you aren't, ALL THE TIME) and maybe make sure if you don't use a condom, to reduce how often he comes in you. Semen can interfere with the pH of your vagina and lead to BV, and just all of that sex can also lead to UTIs if you don't pee afterwards. My boyfriend came inside of me 6 times in such a short period of time, and I ended up at the doctor's surgery all of Monday for the UTI. Just be careful and practice proper hygiene.
After sex, my boyfriend and I normally just cuddle together, talk about the sex and what we want next time, and just relax really. A relationship is more than just the sex, and we both really enjoy the emotional side of it!

Do you both like (c*m inside) Sex ?
Original post by I _ Love You
Do you both like (c*m inside) Sex ?

Of course we do, if we didn't then we wouldn't have had sex so many times. But we also know our limits. I know that after the first few times, my bf was complaining about lower back and thigh pains, so we took it easy.
Original post by Helianthuss
Of course we do, if we didn't then we wouldn't have had sex so many times. But we also know our limits. I know that after the first few times, my bf was complaining about lower back and thigh pains, so we took it easy.

Yes , having sex too many times could cause some problems like thigh pains .

Quick Reply

Latest