mmhh2020
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know when we are told our start dates for uni? Starting Nursing in September and would just like to know when induction starts?
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mmhh2020)
Does anyone know when we are told our start dates for uni? Starting Nursing in September and would just like to know when induction starts?
These are the ones I found.
https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...80%93+2021.pdf
Becca019999
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hi, what was your induction start date at LJMU for nursing and at what point did you get your timetable?

I’m starting adult nursing in September but I’m not really getting an answer from anyone. I’ve been told the induction for nursing students starts on the 6th, which is also the date shown on my ucas and student finance, but then someone else has recently said it’s the 20th? I know nursing students don’t follow the usual uni timetable that every other course follows so I’m so confused!
Any help would be highly appreciated😊
Last edited by Becca019999; 8 months ago
mmhh2020
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Becca019999)
Hi, what was your induction start date at LJMU for nursing and at what point did you get your timetable?

I’m starting adult nursing in September but I’m not really getting an answer from anyone. I’ve been told the induction for nursing students starts on the 6th, which is also the date shown on my ucas and student finance, but then someone else has recently said it’s the 20th? I know nursing students don’t follow the usual uni timetable that every other course follows so I’m so confused!
Any help would be highly appreciated😊
We started 7th sept last year on Zoom, so your induction week will likely be 6th sept then start properly on 13th sept…thats when we start this yr for 2nd years 😬 the year goes veryyy quick! And hopefully it wont all be online again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads