Sexual health- please help

Watch
Bellasmith21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi, I have this flesh thin string like piece hanging from my vaginal opening. It has been there before I had sex, sex isn’t painful and to squeeze the the string thing isn’t but when you pull it it hurts. Im 16 and would like some help anyone? Do i get this surgically removed be cause I think it could maybe be my hymen?
thagirlhanna
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Contact your GP about this and they'll refer you if they feel the need to
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Bellasmith21)
Hi, I have this flesh thin string like piece hanging from my vaginal opening. It has been there before I had sex, sex isn’t painful and to squeeze the the string thing isn’t but when you pull it it hurts. Im 16 and would like some help anyone? Do i get this surgically removed be cause I think it could maybe be my hymen?
It sounds like it’s your hymen some people have one some people don’t, considering you’ve had sex and it shouldn’t really be there, but don’t worry about it. You shouldn’t be pulling it or doing anything like that your vagina can be sensitive, u could cause infection etc.
Bellasmith21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It sounds like it’s your hymen some people have one some people don’t, considering you’ve had sex and it shouldn’t really be there, but don’t worry about it. You shouldn’t be pulling it or doing anything like that your vagina can be sensitive, u could cause infection etc.

How do you think I should go about this ? Thankyou.
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Bellasmith21)
How do you think I should go about this ?
Through sports e.g. cycling, horse riding, gymnastics or tampons having regular sex so it stretches and it will eventually go. If you were with a guy who was smaller as well that could be why it hasn’t gone too.
Theloniouss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
speak to a doctor.
Miss Maddie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
It could be an oversized and unique labia
username2393237
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Talk to your GP
NYUK
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
This looks more like vaginal prolapse. You’re too young to be having this problem. Perhaps you’ve had frequent constipation? Unfortunately, the useless NHS will not consider offering treatment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (7)
33.33%
No (14)
66.67%

Watched Threads