RealMhuncho
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi
I will be starting college my question is if i study 1 a level and a Btec diploma which is equivalent to 2 a level how many days do you think i would be at college and how many hours also do a level students be in college more than btec students
Last edited by RealMhuncho; 2 weeks ago
GCSE_Rockstar32
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You could message your college about this, as they are the ones who will regulate your timetable
xozxexo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Completely dependent on your college/ sixth form. Every single school is completely different. I would expect to have at least a couple half days or a day off during the week.
At sixth-form I did 4 subjects and had 1 half day on a Wednesday and the rest were full days (8.30-3.15), went down to 3 subjects in year 13 and had 4 half days and 1 full day of classes. Some of my friends had two full days and a whole day off and 2 half days. It completely depends on how your college will timetable your classes and how many contact hours they decide to give you and how they decide to break this up over the week and a day.

Like the other commenter suggested, i think you would get mode accurate answers if you contacted your college as they will be the one to give you your timetable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (207)
39.13%
Take autumn exams (158)
29.87%
Look for a job (19)
3.59%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.16%
Take a year out (91)
17.2%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
6.05%

Watched Threads