My memory is going to mush

Watch
Anonymousamie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I keep making so many errors and it’s driving me crazy. For example, I told someone I could meet up with them on the 5th July!?!? Lmao. But seriously, I’m making tons of spelling mistakes when I study and keep messing up essay questions. I think it’s because I haven’t been sleeping that great and wake up at 7am each day to revise, then stare at a screen typing most of the day, but aghhh I hope I don’t fail A levels.

okurr123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, you’re probably not the only one going through is as the current climate and having to quarantine is probably on everyone’s minds so it can be hard to concentrate and not make mistakes. But don’t beat yourself up about it as it’s completely normal and so many people are going through the same thing right now! If you’re forgetting things then I suggest you write things down or on your phone calendar if you prefer and that way you won’t forget dates etc. Also make sure you’re taking decent breaks in between your studying as that could be why you’re struggling to concentrate if you’re working many hours at a time. Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (193)
33.22%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
50.09%
I still don't know (97)
16.7%

Watched Threads