Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a prepaid debit card (3vcash - They are good, I recommend them) and after some purchases I have princely sum of £7.90 left available.

I could get it refunded to me but instead I thought I would do something more interesting and ask you good people to suggest something fun/good/unusual/daft/any other adjective that I can purchase online for this amount of money.

The poster of the best response can bask in the knowledge that they have influenced and shaped my life to a small degree by inciting me to buy something I probably won't need. If it's something good and I can be bothered I may even post a photo of it when it arrives!

P.S: I had one with £2 left on it too, I donated the £2 to charity so no charity suggestions please...

ReputationRep:
    Buy a mars bar from tesco, the rest of the money should just about cover the delivery charges

ReputationRep:
    hooker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel.Blaze)
    hooker
    I don't play rugby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel.Blaze)
    hooker
    Yeah for £7.90 he could probably get a handshake

ReputationRep:
    Take a bus/train to somewhere random, take some photos when you get there, and spend the remainder on getting the photos printed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry Black)
    Take a bus/train to somewhere random, take some photos when you get there, and spend the remainder on getting the photos printed.
    Quite a good suggestion but I can only really spend the money over the internet...

ReputationRep:
    Book the ticket online, take digital photos, print them using Snapfish/whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wallflower*)
    Yeah for £7.90 he could probably get a handshake

lol

I know of guys who buy presents for hookers they use,

so while we're on the theme of hookers, buy one with your own money, then use the £7.60 for a nice gift

ReputationRep:
    Go onto ebay. Click on "items with no bids". Then go to http://www.random.org/integers/. Ask it for Find one random interger out of 500. once it gives u a number. Go down the list and bid the money (minus P&P) on that item. If that item is more than that, get another random number.

ReputationRep:
    But 2x 1 month subscriptions to TSR at £3.50 each. One for yourself, and one for me :p: lol
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/bo...ncil_sharpener

ReputationRep:
    I'd by a poster to my room, some music band or whatever.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.