ArabellaMarie8
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi! I'm hoping to move to one of these areas in order to gain experience for PGCE and to apply etc. Could anyone tell me about them? The good/bad things? I've only watched youtube videos and I'm in love with both
Get into Teaching
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi ArabellaMarie8

Having studied in Liverpool I remained there for over ten years,as I fell in love with the place, great city and amazing people. I have also visited Nottingham and loved it there too, so both great places to go. To help you decide check out their courses available and their websites to give you a good insight. Sometimes they may hold events (these now mainly online) you can have a look out for these on the getintoteaching website as they get advertised on there, and the individual providers websites, this may give you more information about both.
hope that helps
Olivia
Lilysmithxoxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Now I know nothing about either place. However I’d pick Liverpool because it’s the best accent in the UK. It’s also northern and we love that. Maybe Nottingham is also northern but I’m genuinely too dumb to know where it is. So yeah I’m sure this was very useful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.08%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.59%
Look for a job (12)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.44%
Take a year out (67)
17.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
6.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise