Flying with Muslims Watch

This discussion is closed.
Soylent Green
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Does anyone here get uneasy, when they are about to board a flight and see a group of youngish muslim men boarding as well, or am I just being paranoid? Especially on domestic flights, for example London to Edinburgh which im taking very soon. Hope you guys can ease my fears, and dispel it all as silly thinking.
coolworld37
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Chill out dude.
nearlyheadlessian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I thought this thread was going to refer to the popular new channel 4 reality series.
aperson
Report 10 years ago
how do you expect people to ease your fears exactly?
wtid
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by nearlyheadlessian)
I thought this thread was going to refer to the popular new channel 4 reality series.
I thought it might be the name of a band.

To be honest I do sometimes worry, but then I tell myself there are millions of good Muslims to the few bad ones and I no longer worry!
I-said-haha
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
jokah
summerjam
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ha ha...quick question how do u no if they are muslim?
cabso1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I get paranoid when I see a guy with a long beard. That looks a bit like religious extremism to me, so I'm wary of that.
be-lie-ve
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
To be honest, now there are so many 'Caucasian converts' that are probably more of a risk anyway because they are 'trained' by extremists and would be used because they don't look suspicious.

Plus.. what are the chances that they're going to be terrorists? I'd be just as uneasy about any group of young men on a plane tbh..
I-said-haha
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ace Ventura)
Muslims with backpacks shouldn't be allowed to use public transport.
I went to a lighthouse in Dungeness, they made me lose the backpack. DAMNNNNNN
by the way- terrorists aren't muslim really.
batty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh please! not another thread of this crap!
BrotherDown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This is no different to being nervous about having to sit next to one of 'dem black fellows on a bus, is it? Get over it, it's a ridiculous prejudice. They're normal people who'd probably hate to be blown up (or whatever you're scared of) just as much as you.
cantthinkofaname
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
tbh im more worried about the capabilities of the pilot and the maitanence of the plane which is far more likely to cause danger.
Richard-Yates
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The Daily Mail did a study recently which found out that 82% of Muslims have blown themselves up on a plane, train or bus within the last 3 months. So you ought to be worried.
JointVenture
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dont fly on a plane, take the tube or visit the US embassy. Thats how i live my life. TRUST NO ONE.

or you could just get a grip.
.pushing.charlotte.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no, i don't get worried.
I-said-haha
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Richard-Yates)
The Daily Mail did a study recently which found out that 82% of Muslims have blown themselves up on a plane, train or bus within the last 3 months. So you ought to be worried.
tha daily mail hahahaha the world is full of jokahs.
Zayne
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:rofl:
prash_s90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
what joke of a thread
Crimson Black
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Richard-Yates)
:rofl:

And the remaining 18% are going to, or plan to, blow themselves up within the next 6 months.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (868)
80.07%
Leave (216)
19.93%

Watched Threads