Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What’s the best way to get information out of a lying boyfriend? I’m pretty sure he’s cheating on me, but I want him to admit it to my face. Would consider mild torture lol.

ReputationRep:
    The old tried and tested trick of looking through his texts and call register then confront him with the evidence...

ReputationRep:
    If you think he's that sort of person then just end it anyway. You obviously don't trust him so how can you want to be with him?

ReputationRep:
    Use your teeth!

ReputationRep:
    Hang on... weren't you positive yesterday that he was cheating on you with 2 girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by be-lie-ve)
    If you think he's that sort of person then just end it anyway. You obviously don't trust him so how can you want to be with him?
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    speak to the girls you think he's cheating with you on and then invite both of them round that should make him squirm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlski)
    Hang on... weren't you positive yesterday that he was cheating on you with 2 girls?
    Yea!!

I thought you had evidence? Or knew the other 2 girls?

Why are drawing out this whole thing?? Just dump him and leave it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidYork)
    The old tried and tested trick of looking through his texts and call register then confront him with the evidence...
    To be honest, even if I had suspicions I wouldn't do something like this. Pretty bad advice if you ask me. Invading someone's privacy is never a good place to try and take the moral high ground from.

Not really sure how to help OP - I would recommend you seriously consider just confronting him with whatever you think is happening and think quite seriously about ending the relationship. Relationships are built on trust. If you are right about him lying/cheating then surely you would have trouble ever trusting him in the future. If you are wrong then there are some serious trust issues going on anyway. If it is the latter, there might be a chance for you to make amends but do you really want that little bit of doubt hanging over you if it turns out that you are right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidYork)
    Kinda paranoid don't you think and it doesn't always work as who says if they are lying even confronting them doesn't mean they'll spill the beans..

(Original post by be-lie-ve)
    Good point made, my ex was a lying *****..when I did the above she just made up more lies..and then more and more... which hurt like hell, and I don't think she'll ever change! (Sadly)

So end it..unfortunately if your relationship is rocky then why do you think it'll get better with time..? Maybe in time you can forget all the bad times and concentrate on the good ones..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkeneddreams)
    Kinda paranoid don't you think and it doesn't always work as who says if they are lying even confronting them doesn't mean they'll spill the beans..
    Paranoid? Yeah, but she clearly is suspicious/paranoid, that's why she made the post. I wouldn't be suggesting she do that if the relationship was all roses.

ReputationRep:
    GET A GRIP!
    I don't blame your boyfriend for cheating on you, considering you seem like a complete tool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smellslikemarmite)
    GET A GRIP!
    I don't blame your boyfriend for cheating on you, considering you seem like a complete tool.
    What like a Stanley knife? Or a Ratchet? I'm confused, why bring tools into this?

If he's being an ******** (or boreshole according to the TSR spellchecker!) then clearly the relationship is on its knees, and unless you like that..well maybe its on its last legs then.. end it, as either he is cheating or end it as the trust is being eroded for some reason, which will most likely destroy everything sooner or later..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicky1984)
    Hey,

This is a question for the girls really. I’ve recently found out my bfs cheating on me with two other girls. He doesn’t know I know, but I’m gonna dump him very soon and want the moment to be agony for him haha. Any good tips on how to humiliate him? I really don’t care if he cries! Thanks

Vix xxx

So that's what you said in your last thread, why are you now unsure as to whether he's cheating on you or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlski)
    So that's what you said in your last thread, why are you now unsure as to whether he's cheating on you or not?
    Two other girls, huh? It sounds like your trying to drag it out as much as possible. If you know who they are, why the **** don't you arrange to meet with both of them (at the same time) then phone him up (but don't tell him) and see the look on his face when he meets all of you, take a photo of it and post it on tsr, personally that would make my day..I dunno whether it would make him cry though.

Try it and see

ReputationRep:
    Very elaborate but I like it lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 28, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.