Disappointing first time

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m a guy and I recently had sex for the first time. It was nothing like I was expecting, I barely got any pleasure from it.

I was very relaxed and I doubt there was any psychological barrier which would result in me not getting pleasure.

I was expecting to ejaculate pretty quickly upon entering the vagina yet I lasted so much longer than I expected - which as much as people would boast about, it’s not ideal.

I always imagined, and people tell me, that sex feels amazing to them. But to me it didn’t feel like anything? I didn’t get pleasure because there was nothing much to feel.

I was wearing a thin condom yet most other people use protection too and don’t seem to have this problem.

I just worry for the future and if this is a problem I can fix. Or perhaps it’s not a problem at all and it’s rather quite a common thing?

Any help would be much appreciated
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Also my penis came out the vagina a couple of times and I genuinely couldn’t tell the difference between whether it was in there or not.
becausethenight
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have a look here: https://www.getroman.com/health-guid...20is%20missing.

Depending on whether this is uniquely during PIV sex, or also during masturbation/other kinds of sex, there could be different reasons behind it, but it's certainly not normal to feel absolutely nothing during sex.

Have you thought about speaking to your GP?
Helianthuss
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The first time is always not going to be glorious. Of course it won't be. My first time was really awkward: my boyfriend literally asked me "do you want to ****" before, and then he struggled for five minutes to get his penis in, and I didn't orgasm. However, I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, nor do I regret it, because I knew it wouldn't be amazing. It's all about practice: you can't just automatically expect to be an expert at driving a car or riding a bike if you've never done it before, but after around 20 times, maybe. You get me?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (89)
38.36%
Take autumn exams (76)
32.76%
Look for a job (6)
2.59%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.45%
Take a year out (39)
16.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
6.03%

Watched Threads