Can I ask you guys a question

Watch
Anonymous28033
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
If someone touches you inappropriately and you don’t say anything before, during and after, what would that be considered as??
username2393237
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Can you give us more information about the context? It’s OK if you don’t feel like sharing.
Anonymous28033
Rep:
?
(Original post by YaliaV)
Can you give us more information about the context? It’s OK if you don’t feel like sharing.
There’s this teacher that used to be in my school he has been teaching me for 3 years and he has touched me in more than one occasion and I didn’t say anything because I didn’t know how to react
ADumboWumbo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous28033)
There’s this teacher that used to be in my school he has been teaching me for 3 years and he has touched me in more than one occasion and I didn’t say anything because I didn’t know how to react
Bruh, you should probs tell someone about it. :P
Anonymous28033
Rep:
?
(Original post by ADumboWumbo)
Bruh, you should probs tell someone about it. :P
Do you think it’s worth it because he left the school which means there is no point 😩
Edit - I don’t think it’s a big deal anymore but I just wanted to know whether it was BAD BAD for him to be doing that..😔
Last edited by Anonymous28033; 5 months ago
hope1279
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Even though he left your school he could be teaching at a new school and doing the same thing to other pupils. If you're comfortable with it, you could try telling a parent or another teacher. If you think he meant something when he touched you he shouldn't be doing that.
Anonymous28033
Rep:
?
(Original post by hope1279)
Even though he left your school he could be teaching at a new school and doing the same thing to other pupils. If you're comfortable with it, you could try telling a parent or another teacher. If you think he meant something when he touched you he shouldn't be doing that.
Thanks😌😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.03%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (69)
28.28%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (92)
37.7%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.3%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (9)
3.69%

Watched Threads