Want more information about this university?
University of Bradford
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey everyone

Did you know Clearing is another chance to apply to the University of Bradford for September 2020 start? :wavey:

Name:  23108.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  486.2 KB

If you have any burning questions or just want to find out more information, keep reading our Clearing thread.

What is Clearing?
It's an opportunity for anyone without a confirmed place at university to apply for a degree course starting this September.

I already have my results
Great, you can apply for up to three courses online and get an instant decision. Apply online now.

I’m waiting for my results
Great, you can pre-register for Clearing now and we’ll call back when you have them.

What courses do you have in Clearing?
Please find the courses we’re offering in Clearing here. Keep checking back as the list will be updated whenever places are filled or made available.

Why do people go through Clearing?
You've just made the decision to return to education after time away.

You don't get the results you needed for your existing offer and want to secure a place on an alternative course.

You want to go to uni this year but haven't yet made an application or received an offer.

I have some more questions
Our Enquiries Team are here to help, please call on 0800 0731225 or drop them a message here.

Becky
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Can I find out more information about your courses and university?
Yes of course! We have a Virtual Clearing Open Day on Saturday, 15 August which will be packed full of opportunities to find out what it's like to be a student here and to get answers to your questions. Book your place here.

Can I find out more information before the open day?
In the meantime you can explore campus from the comfort of your own home through our Virtual Experience, or contact us if you need information.
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Want to talk to one of our current students directly about their Clearing experience?

You can chat to them here
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Clearing support for parents and carers

Calling all parents & carers, here's what you need to know about Clearing :wavey:

You may be feeling more nervous than your child about their exam results. You want them to get the grades they need to get their first choice.

However, if things don't go exactly to plan and your child needs to find a course through Clearing, here’s how you can help :thumbsup:

Help them prepare:
Draw up a shortlist of alternative courses and universities
Make a note of all the university Clearing numbers you may need

Be around on results day:
Stay calm and positive
Be on hand to offer support
It needs to be them making the calls to Clearing helplines or online applications. Make sure they have their UCAS personal ID and all relevant information such as contact details and results to hand before they do this though.

We're here to help!
You can visit our Clearing website to find out more about Clearing and how it works, explore our courses in Clearing and register for our Virtual Clearing Open Day on Saturday, 15 August.

Becky
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Hey everyone!

Did you know we have a Virtual Clearing Open Day on Saturday, 15 August?

Register here

Our Virtual Open Days are packed full of opportunities to find out what it's like to be a student here and to get answers to your questions.

Our Open Day is open to everyone from anywhere in the world. Whether you currently reside in the UK or live overseas, you can attend our Virtual Open Day from the comfort of your own home! And as with any other Open Day, you’re welcome to invite your family and friends along for the ride.

Attend webinars for the subjects you're interested in
Take a virtual tour of our campus
Connect with students, lecturers and student services in real-time
Find out more about the career options available to you once you graduate

Becky
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
International students can apply to study at the University of Bradford through Clearing

We are here to help you through the process at every step, from finding the right course to helping you secure your visa and make travel arrangements to move to the UK.

How do I apply through Clearing?
Find out everything you need to know here

COVID-19 FAQS
Please find our most asked questions here

The latest guidance on covid-19 for international students from the uk council for international student affairs
View UKCISA guidance here

What happens when I arrive?
Register for our free online webinar to find out how to prepare for your journey to Bradford, including information on accommodation, what to expect from your first few weeks, and how to book the airport pick-up service. Register here

Entry requirements, representatives and events specific to your country
Visit our dedicated page for more information here

How do I apply for a scholarship?
Please find the scholarships we offer here

Student stories
Chuanxin shares his story of coming to the University of Bradford from China and studying BSc Accounting and Finance here

Where can I find more information?
Please click here for more help and useful information.

Becky
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Morning everyone!

If you're about to enter Clearing and feel unsure about what to study, our Course Matcher quiz can point you in the right direction

Answer these six multiple-choice questions as honestly as you can, to see which subjects we suggest.

Take the quiz here.

Becky
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
If you're about to enter Clearing and feel unsure about what to study, our Course Matcher quiz can point you in the right direction :wavey:

Answer these six multiple-choice questions as honestly as you can, to see which subjects we suggest.

Take the quiz here.

Becky
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Our Clearing helpline is open today from 08:00-19:00 :hello:

Call us on 0800 073 1225 :call:

or

Apply online here :cyber:
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Our Clearing helpline is open today from 09:00-17:00 :hello:

or

University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Our Clearing helpline is open today from 08:00-18:00 :hello:

or

University of Bradford
Rep:
?
A level results: Latest information for all students who are holding offers from the University of Bradford, applied in main cycle or who have applied in Clearing. Click here to find out more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.26%
I'm not sure (25)
4.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (178)
31.73%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.14%
I'm not a current university student (266)
47.42%

Watched Threads