Greek GCSE Set texts

Watch this thread
El.Edwards
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone who is studying OCR Greek GCSE has notes on the set texts of Herodotus or Euripidies Elektra (Reveal scene)? I'm the only person in my class and with Latin it was really useful to bounce ideas off each other but I can't do that with Greek and I haven't started the texts yet.

Any help at all would be welcome.
spqr101
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Which part of Herodotus is set text for you? We're doing the Ethiopians at the moment
El.Edwards
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by spqr101)
Which part of Herodotus is set text for you? We're doing the Ethiopians at the moment
Hi I'm doing the Ethiopians
spqr101
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey! Ok then I'll send you what we did. Because we'd been online for the summer term everything got pushed back so we ended up only having 3 or 4 lessons on it before breaking up before the hols, so sorry I've only got annotations for the beginning.

Name:  pg1.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  226.6 KBName:  pg2.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  199.6 KBName:  pg3.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  233.0 KBName:  pg4.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  205.2 KBName:  pg5.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  198.7 KBName:  pg6.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  212.3 KBName:  pg7.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  224.6 KB
El.Edwards
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you so much
spqr101
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by El.Edwards)
Thank you so much
no worries
mmpp250
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Thank you! Your notes are so helpful Would you be able to maybe let me have a look at the rest of the booklet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (16)
15.84%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (26)
25.74%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (55)
54.46%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.96%

Watched Threads