Dialemma Watch

Elliebellyboosh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Im moving into halls of residencies in 3 weeks, and I intend to keep my car, at least for a short time.

However today my handbreak became loose and i luckily managed to get it to a garage today
But im thinking, when im at uni - will I have the time to maintain my car and afford it like i do now or is it worth it to see how much I can get if i sold it?

I had it MOT'd recently and i didnt get it serviced as it was too expensive (as i dont get financial aid frmo my parents regarding my car)

I think i only want to keep my car for peace of mind that I can go home if i need to, however there are busses and trains everywhere... so im thinking what is the point? Is it just another needless expenditure?

What would you do?
xxx
Eidolon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Easy, sell it... you don't need it at uni, you will get on just fine without it and have more spare money to enjoy yourself. Getting home on the train is fine, they run until quite late from most places so you can use them even in an emergency.
Ed.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The last thing I would do is take a car to uni - finances will be tight enough already without the burden of a car.
Cowberg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What's Emma's number?
Elliebellyboosh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Decided wat to do now guys thanks x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (72)
75.79%
No (23)
24.21%

Watched Threads