DA008
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Thinking of applying for training contracts and was wondering do i apply for the year 2021 which is when I would finish my degree or 2022 when I would finish my LPC and actually start a training contract?

Asking because some firms TC's come with the LPC paid for so I would assume i would apply for the 2021 cycle.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by DA008)
Thinking of applying for training contracts and was wondering do i apply for the year 2021 which is when I would finish my degree or 2022 when I would finish my LPC and actually start a training contract?

Asking because some firms TC's come with the LPC paid for so I would assume i would apply for the 2021 cycle.
You apply for the year you intend to start.
The University of Law Students
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by DA008)

Hi,

Firms usually hire a year or two in advance, and you should apply for the year in which you will be able to start work once you have completed the LPC.

Jess
Student Ambassador at ULaw (Leeds campus)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (180)
24.73%
Better than expected (146)
20.05%
Worse than expected (402)
55.22%

Watched Threads