How to sell revision notes?

Watch
Claydo66
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have completed folders of neat and aesthetically pleasing revision notes displayed with plastic wallets so they’re sort of like booklets that I no longer need. I spent a long time on them and it would be a shame to throw them out even thouI no longer need them. I always get suggestions to sell them but I don’t know how and honest who would be willing to buy them. Surely if you care enough and are studious enough to revise you would just make your own notes??

Hoodlum123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would personally never even consider buying revision notes; redundant and a waste of money in my opinion.
Amberbunybear
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If I knew an easy this, I would be a VERY rich woman. People always say the same to me but something about makes me feel bad for allowing someone to develop bad habits and set themselves up for failure. I mean it's only going to help them if they use the notes to make flashcards or test themselves etc. Then again, maybe someone gullible enough to think that splashing the cash on other people's fancy notes will magically make good grades appear actually deserves to be ripped off:rolleyes:.
Roosesss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Some people will be willing to buy notes if they are that desperate and don’t have time to create their own because they left it to the last minute. It’s a stupid decision to buy them but it can be a last resort for some. Are you still in school? I suggest sending a mass email out (if that’s the norm because it is at mine) and telling everyone you are planning to sell your notes etc. Hopefully you’ll get some replies there from younger years.

If not, try ebay maybe? I’ve seen some people sell notes there. Good luck ☺️
Last edited by Roosesss; 1 week ago
KelsieTaylor
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How much are you going to sell them for? I doubt anyone will buy them if they are too pricey(obviously depending on how many notes, presentation and amount of information etc.) Like post 4 said, you could always try eBay. I'm sure there will be that one younger teen that will be willing to buy them just because they they look good.
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Claydo66)
I have completed folders of neat and aesthetically pleasing revision notes displayed with plastic wallets so they’re sort of like booklets that I no longer need. I spent a long time on them and it would be a shame to throw them out even thouI no longer need them. I always get suggestions to sell them but I don’t know how and honest who would be willing to buy them. Surely if you care enough and are studious enough to revise you would just make your own notes??
Don't try to sell them - they won't help anyone. I would keep them just in case for a few years.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you have any younger friends or relatives you can give them away to?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (186)
33.57%
Receiving them online / by email (275)
49.64%
I still don't know (93)
16.79%

Watched Threads