Turn on thread page Beta

looking for a laptop for uni? dell outlet? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey... basicallyim looking for a laptop which i can take to uni... looking to spend around £400 ...for specs around 2 ghz dual core. 2MB ram, 250GB HD, 256+ graphics card, and preferably HDMI output if possible (or is this out of my price range?)

if anyone could reccomend a laptop that would be great..

i was looking at the dell outlet site and i was just wondering how it works? do they just sell refurbished laptops or discontinued ones? or are all the laptops new? and if anyone has any experience using them are the laptops reliable over time or do they start falling apart after a year or so?

thanks for all the replies

ReputationRep:
    europc.co.uk also sell cheap dells

ReputationRep:
    hotukdeals.com

my mate got a dell direct, 1525 2ghz cd2, 3gb ram, 250gb, webcam, bluetooth, 3 year on site warranty for £350 delivered brand new.

keep an eye on the site and good deals pop up

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.