The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 1
One of my best friends here does law, lots of hard work but everyone seems to love it. The library seems pretty fantastic for law.

It's a lovely place to live..its nice being by the sea :smile: Everyone is friendly, accommodation is good value for money and close to the uni, campus is green and pretty attractive as campsuses go, nightlife is good, shopping is good..i can't speak highly of Soton. Come and look around and see if you like it!
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
I have an offer from Southampton for law :smile: Despite living in its neighbouring bigger-brother city Portsmouth, I haven't been to Southampton in about a year! :eek:

It is supposed to be good though. It gets 5* for research and its teaching mark has just gone up a class I think.
Reply 3
one of my good mates does law there, he really likes it, says it is hard but its a really good place 2 for it
Reply 4
sounds like it is a nice place. yeah i saw in htier prospectus that 5* thing for research, impressive. wasnt quite sure what it meant tho!! does it mean as a student you have the best facilities for research into assignment etc??
Reply 5
i got an offer on the 7th! AAA, and they have sent me out a big pack of info and an invitationd to visit on the 16th feb

Latest

Trending

Trending