chrisanson7
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello, I am doing National 5 in subjects this year, what are the best ways to revise and memories for exams in April? Any advice or tips will be helpful!

I am doing National 5 in:

English
Biology
Music
Modern Studies
French
Admin
Business

National 3:

Maths
stereotypeasian
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
use all past papers including intermediate 2 and 1
BBC bitesize national 5 part (they may not have every subject, just warning you beforehand incase you can't find some)
maybe try and find youtube videos covering national 5 topics for specific topics/units
complete all the homework teachers give you
ask for help when needed from friends, teachers, people in your class, parents, other teachers in the department that aren't your class teacher etc.
SchuylerSister22
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by chrisanson7)
Hello, I am doing National 5 in subjects this year, what are the best ways to revise and memories for exams in April? Any advice or tips will be helpful!

I am doing National 5 in:

English
Biology
Music
Modern Studies
French
Admin
Business

National 3:

Maths
For Nat 5 Business I typed up all my notes in to flashcards on quizlet and found it really helpful. I would recommend updating the flashcards every now and again e.g. after everyone Unit test, as I only started typing my flashcards 2 nights before the exam and didn't have enough time to actual look at all of them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (93)
38.27%
Take autumn exams (78)
32.1%
Look for a job (8)
3.29%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.29%
Take a year out (40)
16.46%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
6.58%

Watched Threads