Anisablue
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi

All did anyone apply for this job for the north central region

I’m in reserve list but I scored well - well I think 47 out of 58

So don’t understand why I’m in reserve unless everyone is and they not ready to give offers. Anyone had a offer?
Need to understand this lol driving myself mad
S_L_K
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi. Congratulations! I am on the reserve list too and feel the same it's only for 3 months so it's frustrating isn't it..what locations did you select?
Anisablue
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hay
Nice to see others on reserve for this job I thought I was the only one ! Lol
What scores did you get? I got 47/58 , I contacted our point of contact to ask what position I was in reserve list and I was gutted when she said 77 place as I thought I did quite well but obviously quite a few people did better than me. I do know that the reserve list will be extended to 12 months
I put 10 locations Bradford, Halifax and all the Leeds locations .., what about you ?
S_L_K
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ah I picked Stockport, Ramsbottom and the other side of Manchester really....my score was 46 so just behind you but looks like I've no chance then 🤣 how do you know it will be extended? Do you work for DWP already?
Anisablue
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
No I work for hmrc but another person I know on the reserve list spoke to point of contact and told him it will be for 12 months
S_L_K
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi! Have you had the email to say the reserve list will be extended for another 3 months?
Anisablue
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Yep I have had the same email too x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads