Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
For anyone who’s done the course (Design and Media) , is there still a Fashion and Textiles/ Fashion Promotion Pathway during Exploration/Diagnostic stage . I’m aware there’s a specific course which is the Fashion and Textiles Diploma but I haven’t done Textiles at A Level and so have no garments to present for my portfolio for that specific course . So I was wondering if the Design and Media Diploma actually includes a week of Fashion and Textiles , as this is the only one I can really apply to with my portfolio and it’s something I would like to explore.

!!!Additionally, if anyone has gotten onto the Fashion and Textiles Diploma without any garments , please let me know, as I only have some Fine Art and possibly Fashion Illustration to present. thank you .
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
Ravensbourne
Anonymous #1
Ravensbourne
Advertisement
chlodel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ravensbourne
Hiya!

I recently just had an interview and I asked the same question but instead about media production.

Anyways, yeah after the first stage you can specialize in fashion textiles/promotion through the design and media foundation.

Have you applied for this year?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by chlodel)
Hiya!

I recently just had an interview and I asked the same question but instead about media production.

Anyways, yeah after the first stage you can specialize in fashion textiles/promotion through the design and media foundation.

Have you applied for this year?
Hi!
No , I’ll be applying for next year hopefully
Also, do you know how long the first stage lasts? Like will it be done before UCAS applications are due again? (So before Christmas )
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (189)
38.57%
Take autumn exams (150)
30.61%
Look for a job (17)
3.47%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.29%
Take a year out (85)
17.35%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.71%

Watched Threads