Kim19781978
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
can you still get labia surgery done when you are a virgin? also has anybody on here ever had this procedure done before? if so can you please tell me about your personal experience it would be helpful thankss
Abzzz57
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kim19781978)
can you still get labia surgery done when you are a virgin? also has anybody on here ever had this procedure done before? if so can you please tell me about your personal experience it would be helpful thankss
Hi, as far as I know as long as you are over the age of 18 being a virgin won't matter as it's only reducing the outside of the vagina rather then anything to do with inside it.. it states over 18 as you are still developing etc.. unfortunately, I haven't had any experience of it.. it may be best to speak to a GP or sexual health professional who knows about the whole procedure..
becausethenight
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I doubt virginity would come into it, as even if you have an intact, 'classic' hymen (which most AFAB people don't) that wouldn't affect your labia AFAIK, as it's just covering the vagina.

Ideally, you should speak to your GP about this! You can also have a look at the NHS page here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/cosmet...s/labiaplasty/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (85)
39.35%
Take autumn exams (71)
32.87%
Look for a job (6)
2.78%
Consider an apprenticeship (7)
3.24%
Take a year out (34)
15.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
6.02%

Watched Threads