The Student Room Group

UCAS Track Password Reset Issues?

Hi,

I am just posting you as I am currently experiencing difficulty resetting my password on UCAS Track as I am for sure not receiving any emails to reset my Ucas Track Password.

I have tried filter searching for a password reset email using the terms “Ucas & Track” etc., checked my junk mail, checked every day as there may have been a time delay; to no success. It has been about a week now, and I notice the time to apply is running out for September 2020. I've got my Personal ID & Password upon private message request, but only received this info via an old email.

Unfortunately when I type these log-in details UCAS doesn’t recognize it and says it is incorrect, and I cannot find the Ucas Track welcome letter (paper version).

Could anybody please further assist me with this problem I’m experiencing?

Many thanks.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
One of two things.
Check the email that you gave UCAS is correct. If not, you can change it in the 'your details' tab of UCAS track.
It could also be that because UCAS are preparing for SQA results to be released, things are taking a bit longer.

If you still have this problem, contact UCAS directly either by emailing them, phoning them, or contacting them on Facebook :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending