Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Was just wondering if anyone had been shopping here before? What did you think? Good mens clothes shops? Good prices?

Worth the trip?

ReputationRep:
    yea its good, lots of shops, but I don't think the stuff is much cheaper than anywhere else.
    I'd say it's well worth the trip

ReputationRep:
    Good place to get some decent designer clothes (jeans/tops/shoes) for uni?

ReputationRep:
    yeah its really good! infact i was there just last night and bought a beautiful pair of shoes in ted baker

For guys i'd recommend the Ted Baker outlet, Ralph Lauren outlet, Diesel outlet, and there are loooooads others worth checking out.

The reductions are always pretty good, last night i bought my shoes reduced from £65 to £30 in Ted, and the other week i got some jumpers & cardigans in Ralph Lauren reduced from £100 to £65 which is good! You'll def find something nice there, and the shops are never really obviously previous seasons or just old summer clothes. There will be stuff suitable for summer/winter/whenever!

ReputationRep:
    That really depends on what you're looking for:

http://www.cheshireoaksdesigneroutlet.com/consumer.asp

ReputationRep:
    it's a very nice place !!
    slightly out of date designer products at a low price all year round!! what more do u want???

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Jen

Are they quite large shops? i.e. Good selection of everything.......I get well annoyed when shops don't have my shoe size or especially short leg sized jeans

ReputationRep:
    yeah the shops do tend to have a large range of sizes, ive managed to get my size every time ive been and im a pretty common size in girls clothes and shoes, and my brother is always able to get his size. There seems to be quite a few of everything really It's definitely worth a look and will set you up nicely for university. (you can also get cheap bedding etc for uni from shops there too if you need them)

ReputationRep:
    Excellent stuff.

I generally run straight for the Fred Perry, Ralph Lauren and Ted Baker outlets.

All whilst wishing I could frequent Lacoste and Burberyy. =(

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.