The Student Room Group

You ever just crave pasta?

I don’t know what it is, but mamma Mia. A big bowl of Asda’s fresh spaghetti, boiled for 10 minutes, coasted in Bistro’s tomato and basil pasta sauce and smart price Asda parmesan. Two slices of crusty, golden ciabatta on the side. Cherry Pepsi max if I’m feeling cheeky and BAM. Sorry lol I haven’t had dinner in two nights and I’m hungry.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Coated LOL
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry lol I haven’t had dinner in two nights and I’m hungry.

EAT
Reply 3
I don’t know what it is, but mamma Mia. A big bowl of Asda’s fresh spaghetti, boiled for 10 minutes, coasted in Bistro’s tomato and basil pasta sauce and smart price Asda parmesan. Two slices of crusty, golden ciabatta on the side. Cherry Pepsi max if I’m feeling cheeky and BAM. Sorry lol I haven’t had dinner in two nights and I’m hungry.

sometimes i crave raw meat. and i'm vegetarian. and i don't even like meat.
Reply 4
Original post by Ciel.

RAW!?!????? Like ham?
Original post by Ciel.

U like beef. Not the sexual kind the fighting kind.
Erm nah op
Reply 7
I made a nice sauce a week ago with ham and I'd really like to try it again
I've craved quite a few meals in my time, but pasta has never been one of them. Although I had that for tea tonight, with melted cheese.
Reply 9
Two nights? Please go eat something :lol:
Original post by Los Angeles
I've craved quite a few meals in my time, but pasta has never been one of them. Although I had that for tea tonight, with melted cheese.

Interesting. It’s strange because I hate tomato and cheese as separate items, but with pasta it’s just beautiful.
Reply 11
RAW!?!????? Like ham?

no, like literally raw meat. like raw chicken or red meat etc. sometimes when i cook for my bf (he's a meat eater) i just wanna sink my teeth in that stuff, lmao. idk why, it's weird. of course, i'd never eat it.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
U like beef. Not the sexual kind the fighting kind.

look who's talking.
Interesting. It’s strange because I hate tomato and cheese as separate items, but with pasta it’s just beautiful.

I agree, pasta without sauce or cheese is too bland.
I do like me a plate full of plain spaghetti yes. Sometimes you just get that craving for starch.
Original post by Ciel.
no, like literally raw meat. like raw chicken or red meat etc. sometimes when i cook for my bf (he's a meat eater) i just wanna sink my teeth in that stuff, lmao. idk why, it's weird. of course, i'd never eat it.

look who's talking.

I better not see you on the next episode of ‘My strange addiction’. But wow that’s pretty strange.
Original post by Ciel.

look who's talking.

yea
Yes I am a fan of cacio e pepe, maybe some penne arrabiata.

Id prefer a peroni or glass of rose grigio rather then a cherry Pepsi tho.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 17
I better not see you on the next episode of ‘My strange addiction’. But wow that’s pretty strange.

noo, lol. i'm vegetarian. so i'd never eat it.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
yea

Asking for a friend, but that’s not your body on ur profile pic right?
Original post by Ciel.

look who's talking.

Ohh...fair enough, but are you not frightened of salmonella and food poisoning? Thank goodness you’d never eat it aha, but even the thought of touching raw meat repulses me.

Quick Reply

Latest