gggfghhhrgrgt
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Niamh2005)
I think it’s perfect...
So nothing
Thanks, one of my friends wrote an awesome story And I’ve been worried about dragging it down.I’ve just learned how fast my head can be aired up.
Last edited by gggfghhhrgrgt; 1 week ago
64Lightbulbs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
tthe only little bitt itty thing (that i dont even do) is that all the lineart is black, so depending on your style or the atmosphere you want to create, lineart that matches/is close to the other colors might make it look less harsh.
sakura_23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It looks great, and you’ve done the jumper really well, but I suggest you try and add depth to the face as well, that’s also very important. I do it layer by layer and gently shade areas before going over so I have a base for my shadows and can work in a gradient. Any tips for clothes? I’m really bad with them 😂
Niamh2005
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gggfghhhrgrgt)
Thanks, one of my friends wrote an awesome story And I’ve been worried about dragging it down.I’ve just learned how fast my head can be aired up. *looks at reflection and flexes nerdy artist muscles*
Haha 😂
gggfghhhrgrgt
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by sakura_23)
It looks great, and you’ve done the jumper really well, but I suggest you try and add depth to the face as well, that’s also very important. I do it layer by layer and gently shade areas before going over so I have a base for my shadows and can work in a gradient. Any tips for clothes? I’m really bad with them 😂
Thanks very much for the tips. Im pretty instinctive so I draw cloths pretty randomly, but I'll start paying attention in my next couple of drawings so that I can tell ya
gggfghhhrgrgt
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 64Lightbulbs)
tthe only little bitt itty thing (that i dont even do) is that all the lineart is black, so depending on your style or the atmosphere you want to create, lineart that matches/is close to the other colors might make it look less harsh.
I didn't know that, thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (47)
24.35%
Less motivated (146)
75.65%

Watched Threads