Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am mentioning stuff in my personal statement but do you need to provide any proof of it? like if you are invited to interview, do you have to bring something with you?

ReputationRep:
    I dont think you HAVE to! but u should mention it in ur PS.

ReputationRep:
    phew, i thought i would have to embarras myself by bringing in some embroidery LOL

ReputationRep:
    well maybe it would be better if u do....look in the university websites and see if they ask for evidence...I believe some do.

ReputationRep:
    It won't hurt if you show them : ) : ) : ) You could only benefit from that : D

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to apply to dentistry..n i've been told its good to take something with you to the interview, it doesn't have to be embrodery, it could be some sort of art, or if u play a musical instrument that would be really really good and obviously u wouldnt take the instrument with you but mention it in ur personal statement.
    i asked my dentist who i did my work experience with, what she took and she said she can't remember but she took some sewing or art or something, and that was 15 years ago!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 28, 2008

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.