The Student Room Group

Autumn 2020 A2

So I'm doing Chem 4-6 and Physics 4-6 in October. Any thoughts on the papers? Will it be difficult or maybe grade boundary stuff. I know its early but hey doesn't hurt to ask right? Also any help on revising is greatly appreciated! :smile:
Hey I don't think I'm doing the same things as you, but I'm going to sit Chem and Bio in October if I don't get the grades I need on results day, so studying just in case.

I think the grade boundaries will be low if a lot of people taking the exams don't start revising until after results day, which a lot of people are waiting for. On the other hand, other students could have used the lockdown to get ahead if they've been intending to take the autumn exams, so I guess it could also be high.

But either way, I'm just speculating, I'm curious too :smile:
Hey I don't think I'm doing the same things as you, but I'm going to sit Chem and Bio in October if I don't get the grades I need on results day, so studying just in case.

I think the grade boundaries will be low if a lot of people taking the exams don't start revising until after results day, which a lot of people are waiting for. On the other hand, other students could have used the lockdown to get ahead if they've been intending to take the autumn exams, so I guess it could also be high.

Original post by Schnuckiboo

Hey! Thank you for replying :smile: . You're right. There are so many different possibilities that its not really practical to think about. Just have to face it to see I guess

Quick Reply

Latest