Why is this so difficult to find?

Watch
3 Piece Suit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I thought it would be easy. I'm looking for a rucksack/backpack that is brown and made of leather, that's all. And maybe not so small that I can't fit a 13inch laptop.

Why is it so difficult to find anything like this without huge logos or ridiculous designs?
3 Piece Suit
Rep:
?
Hmm
pancakesbob7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 3 Piece Suit)
I thought it would be easy. I'm looking for a rucksack/backpack that is brown and made of leather, that's all. And maybe not so small that I can't fit a 13inch laptop.

Why is it so difficult to find anything like this without huge logos or ridiculous designs?
What sort of design weree you looking for? Maybe get a custom backpack instead?
Max1989
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you checked out moleskine bags? They are a bit on the pricey side but I've had mine for 5 years now and hasn't broken at all (and I carry a heavy laptop plus books in it often, any other backpack would not be in as good shape) Plus they are very plain looking, think of it as a long term investment than a short term expenditure, plus it's not real leather (it's even more sturdy but feels/looks the same) so no animals harmed!
halpplez
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
https://www.amazon.co.uk/slp/brown-l...d2x28bym6fe3z6
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Vintage-Lea...=fsclp_pl_dp_3
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lifewit-Bac...=fsclp_pl_dp_5 i think this ones out of stock for now
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Valentine-H...fsclp_pl_dp_13
I found these but they're quite pricey, to be honest - hope this helps
3 Piece Suit
Rep:
?
(Original post by pancakesbob7)
What sort of design weree you looking for? Maybe get a custom backpack instead?
I'm not so keen on getting a backpack designed just for

(Original post by Max1989)
Have you checked out moleskine bags? They are a bit on the pricey side but I've had mine for 5 years now and hasn't broken at all (and I carry a heavy laptop plus books in it often, any other backpack would not be in as good shape) Plus they are very plain looking, think of it as a long term investment than a short term expenditure, plus it's not real leather (it's even more sturdy but feels/looks the same) so no animals harmed!
Wow they look really nice. They are definitely a little pricey since they go up to even 200.
3 Piece Suit
Rep:
?
You came through, but what in the world, the shape of some of these bags are hilarious 😂😂
halpplez
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 3 Piece Suit)
You came through, but what in the world, the shape of some of these bags are hilarious 😂😂
Hard to believe, but these were the best I could find 😂
I agree- some designers may need to reevaluate their choices in life ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You can find the desired backpack online on sites like Nirofashion as per desired parameters. Also if you are getting the same patterns and designs, try some decent backpack with unique designers.
Richard Bucket
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I would recommend Amazon, but apparently I'm a bad person for shopping on such a site.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (209)
38.56%
Take autumn exams (163)
30.07%
Look for a job (19)
3.51%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.06%
Take a year out (96)
17.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (33)
6.09%

Watched Threads