The Student Room Group

Computer Games Programming/Technology degree help!

I've since applied to Abertay and Staffordshire for Games Technology and Programming respectively, because if you're going to do something properly you might as well move half way across the country and do the best course you can! But still no closer to knowing which course to choose, would prefer to stay near London if there's something that would be worthwhile to study near here.

Computer Games Programming/Technology degree help!

I've since applied to Abertay and Staffordshire for Games Technology and Programming respectively, because if you're going to do something properly you might as well move half way across the country and do the best course you can! But still no closer to knowing which course to choose, would prefer to stay near London if there's something that would be worthwhile to study near here.
Original post by delagore

Hi @delagore

It's great to hear you've applied for Games Programming at Staffs. If you have any specific Qs about the course, please give us a shout - and good luck! :smile:

Thanks

Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending