Want more information about this university?
Emily2001x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm hopefully going to Lancaster University in September and my contract is a out to run out. My contract is currently with Vodafone but I am just wondering if there are any mobile phone providers to avoid for bad coverage and what are the better providers for coverage. I will hopefully be in Cartmel college too.
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Emily2001x)
I'm hopefully going to Lancaster University in September and my contract is a out to run out. My contract is currently with Vodafone but I am just wondering if there are any mobile phone providers to avoid for bad coverage and what are the better providers for coverage. I will hopefully be in Cartmel college too.
Hi @Emily2001x,

I know a lot of students with different mobile networks at Lancaster, including EE, Three, Vodafone and O2. I was in Cartmel College myself and have EE, which worked fine for me.

However, there will be spots around campus, like most places, where the signal is better/worse and the coverage changes, so it will be more a matter of discovering this once you arrive!

If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help!

Maria
1st year English Literature, Creative Writing and Practice (placement year)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (173)
38.19%
Take autumn exams (141)
31.13%
Look for a job (16)
3.53%
Consider an apprenticeship (20)
4.42%
Take a year out (76)
16.78%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
5.96%

Watched Threads