The Student Room Group

Need an avatar? :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by gem2004
How do you get moving avatars? Your new one looks rlly cute btw @Moonbow [s]smile[/s]

Aww thanks! Is there anything you have in mind?
You’ll need to find a gif and resize it to 50 by 50 to get it to work though. Would you like me to resize one for you? :smile:
Original post by Moonbow
You’ll need to find a gif and resize it to 50 by 50 to get it to work though. Would you like me to resize one for you? :smile:

I'll go on giphy and find one. You're so nice to do this for ppl :h:
Oh Moonbow, my lovely i need your magic touch to inspire me.
I'm very sporty into tennis 🎾, football ⚽️, and golf ⛳.
I also love owls especially the snowy owl.
Can you try to work your magic for me.
Love you. Xx
Original post by Moonbow

Ohhh Moonbow can I have a cute potato gif if that's ok with you :h:
Reply 24
Original post by gem2004
I'll go on giphy and find one. You're so nice to do this for ppl :h:

Awww it’s the least I could do! I really struggled to do this myself and it’s nice to be able to make it that little bit easier 🥰 @Raptor Jesus taught me the magical resizing techniques 😂😉
Reply 25
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Ohhh Moonbow can I have a cute potato gif if that's ok with you :h:

Definitely! I’ll go on a lookout!

Original post by Karisa96
Oh Moonbow, my lovely i need your magic touch to inspire me.
I'm very sporty into tennis 🎾, football ⚽️, and golf ⛳.
I also love owls especially the snowy owl.
Can you try to work your magic for me.
Love you. Xx

Of course I can! Xx
They might mostly be snowy owls though, as I’m better at hunting for animal gifs :colondollar:
Original post by Moonbow
Awww it’s the least I could do! I really struggled to do this myself and it’s nice to be able to make it that little bit easier 🥰 @Raptor Jesus taught me the magical resizing techniques 😂😉

happy to help :danceboy:
Reply 27
Right her we go @Karisa96!
Here’s some still ones I found cute 🥰
E19ED76D-F1E2-4E59-981B-83B9B5335F58.jpgB2D0880E-FD82-4F39-805F-5720E4FBE7E7.jpeg99D1AD2E-AC41-4B3D-A90B-6A94FCAD11CC.jpeg
Or I can crop out one of these!
00AB6F45-667C-4F5E-A4B7-EF2B73532FBA.jpeg
And here are the gifs! I’ll need to resize them if you pick one to make them work 😊
A99E7E8A-42E8-4852-844D-9A03552F1B73.png55106BF4-91B7-462F-885F-C85FC0D97639.gif9C9FC95D-6536-4F18-BFC2-3B9A022271FA.gifF93061B0-FC8B-4C71-AF3C-54E206DB2298.gif
Reply 28
@SuperiorPotato here are some! I’ll need to resize th for them to run so it’d be awesome if you could narrow it down :smile:

C7396392-41D4-46E8-82CA-1620B33EEF98.gif586B1BBD-276C-45ED-BC41-49BED35253B7.gif
Original post by Moonbow
Definitely! I’ll go on a lookout!

Of course I can! Xx
They might mostly be snowy owls though, as I’m better at hunting for animal gifs :colondollar:

Omg, the snowy owls look divine, I dont know which one to choose, can you help me.
Pretty please!!!!!!! Xx
Reply 31
Omg, the snowy owls look divine, I dont know which one to choose, can you help me.
Pretty please!!!!!!! Xx

I’ll try my best!! Xx
I quite like the animated art gifs as I think they look best as an avatar compared to real life gifs, but it’s completely up to you! You can even do a rota of ones you like throughout the year and use them all haha!
Personally I like the first two and the last one, but it’s your call!! Xx
Original post by Moonbow
I’ll try my best!! Xx
I quite like the animated art gifs as I think they look best as an avatar compared to real life gifs, but it’s completely up to you! You can even do a rota of ones you like throughout the year and use them all haha!
Personally I like the first two and the last one, but it’s your call!! Xx

I agree the first two are lovely, the second one just probably shades it for me.
Never having done it before, are they hard to install? Love you. Xx
Hahah I'm not sure whether to change my avatar (and username for that matter!), any suggestions? :h:
Reply 34

Ooo nice choice! Could you put the link to the actual gif on the website, as if you were to copy your screen when you found it? This way I can bit in the URL into the system for you 😊
Reply 35
Original post by laurawatt
Hahah I'm not sure whether to change my avatar (and username for that matter!), any suggestions? :h:

Awww I love yours!! I would keep it myself but I’m more than happy to find some cute images and gifs! Anything in particular? 😊
Original post by Moonbow
Ooo nice choice! Could you put the link to the actual gif on the website, as if you were to copy your screen when you found it? This way I can bit in the URL into the system for you 😊

https://giphy.com/gifs/bbcamerica-dolphins-bbc-america-3oFzm3m3mzxwphMZBC
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 37
I agree the first two are lovely, the second one just probably shades it for me.
Never having done it before, are they hard to install? Love you. Xx

Not at all! Yours is an image so it’s ready to go! It’s easiest to do on your phone if you have it handy 😊
Hold on the image and press save image to your camera roll, then go on My TSR>customise my TSR> change my avatar and you can add the lil guy 🥰 xx
Original post by Moonbow
Awww I love yours!! I would keep it myself but I’m more than happy to find some cute images and gifs! Anything in particular? 😊

aw ty :h: nothing in particular, just wondered if you had any suggestions!
Reply 39
Original post by laurawatt
aw ty :h: nothing in particular, just wondered if you had any suggestions!

Is it ok if I go and get a bit of studying done and come back soon? I’ve got some geography I really need to do and I’ll be right back!! 😊😊

Awesome! Thank you!
Here is your new avatar 🥳🥳 Follow what I said to Karisa just now if you struggle with knowing how to add it 😊

I’m sure someone will take out up on that! Be prepared for the army!!

Quick Reply

Latest