The Student Room Group

Need an avatar? :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Moonbow
Is it ok if I go and get a bit of studying done and come back soon? I’ve got some geography I really need to do and I’ll be right back!! 😊😊

Awesome! Thank you!
Here is your new avatar 🥳🥳 Follow what I said to Karisa just now if you struggle with knowing how to add it 😊

I’m sure someone will take out up on that! Be prepared for the army!!

thanks for the avatar - how did you do it? Also I can't save it in the same way as an image so what do I do :confused:
Reply 41
Original post by gem2004
thanks for the avatar - how did you do it? Also I can't save it in the same way as an image so what do I do :confused:

Hmmm hang on, I can get you a link if you need it :smile:
It’s easiest to do this on a phone as you can hold the gif and save it to camera roll, so maybe try that way?
Then go onto your current avatar>my TSR>customise my TSR>change my avatar.
I’ll be back with a link! :smile:
Reply 42
@gem2004

I realise this made no difference smh :facepalm:
Original post by Moonbow
@gem2004

I realise this made no difference smh :facepalm:

no worries :smile: I'll download TSR on my phone (I'm currently on my laptop) and see if I can figure smth out
Reply 44
Original post by gem2004
no worries :smile: I'll download TSR on my phone (I'm currently on my laptop) and see if I can figure smth out

Okey! Sorry! 😅
Good luck! I’ll check later to see if it worked 😊
Original post by Moonbow
Okey! Sorry! 😅
Good luck! I’ll check later to see if it worked 😊

I'll lyk :biggrin:
Original post by Moonbow
I know picking one can be hard, so I’m happy to help!

@Moonbow could you kindly choose me one toooooo I’ve never had one :h:
Reply 47
Original post by Cherrygrape1234
@Moonbow could you kindly choose me one toooooo I’ve never had one :h:

Of course! Could you give me some ideas of hobbies and favourite animals etc so I can get some ideas ready for you? I’ve got to go but then I can get it straight there when I come back 😊
Original post by Moonbow
Of course! Could you give me some ideas of hobbies and favourite animals etc so I can get some ideas ready for you? I’ve got to go but then I can get it straight there when I come back 😊

Hmmm I like cute animals etc pandas but not dogs (don’t hate me lol) and my hobbies are shopping (don’t even know if that is one) playing ball games etc benchball and volleyball and also baking.

Thank you! :biggrin:
Not in need of a new avatar (I know I'll make it the 2020 snow Miku at some point) but just wanted to comment how awesome this thread is :smile:
(and to comment on how cute Moonbow's profile picture is. Dawww :smile:)
Reply 50
Original post by gem2004

It's simple.
Right click on ur gif and copy the image address.
Go to My TSR ---> Customise my TSR ---> Change my avatar.
You can find a dialog box for pasting ur URL. Just paste the image address in that and u r good to go.
It worked for me... I use a laptop.
Hope this helps :h:
omg i didnt even know you can do all this cool stuff, if your still wiilling to could i have a pink aesthetic one or a cat gif. ur awesome!!!
Reply 52
Whoosh! I’m back again folks! Sorting these out in the order I’ve quoted you, and I’ll tag you when suggestions are ready! Please narrow it down for me which you like as if these are gifs I’ll need to resize them. Gifs can also be a long process to copy loads of links into my window whilst praying TSR doesn’t log me out and put it all back to square one 😳😫
If you want to see a gif, this will be provided if it is included once you’ve narrowed it down to preferably a maximum of 4? If it’s slightly over I don’t mind 😉
@laurawatt is just over the previous page so I’ll get you some first!
Here we go!!
Original post by chloeebrown09
omg i didnt even know you can do all this cool stuff, if your still wiilling to could i have a pink aesthetic one or a cat gif. ur awesome!!!

Original post by SnowMiku
Not in need of a new avatar (I know I'll make it the 2020 snow Miku at some point) but just wanted to comment how awesome this thread is :smile:
(and to comment on how cute Moonbow's profile picture is. Dawww :smile:)

Awww thank you!!!! Yours is super sweet too! 🥺😊

Hmmm I like cute animals etc pandas but not dogs (don’t hate me lol) and my hobbies are shopping (don’t even know if that is one) playing ball games etc benchball and volleyball and also baking.

Thank you! :biggrin:

Original post by gem2004

How did it go? 😊
Original post by Moonbow
How did it go? 😊

Sry I've not got round to doing it yet :/
Original post by Moonbow
Whoosh! I’m back again folks! Sorting these out in the order I’ve quoted you, and I’ll tag you when suggestions are ready! Please narrow it down for me which you like as if these are gifs I’ll need to resize them. Gifs can also be a long process to copy loads of links into my window whilst praying TSR doesn’t log me out and put it all back to square one 😳😫
If you want to see a gif, this will be provided if it is included once you’ve narrowed it down to preferably a maximum of 4? If it’s slightly over I don’t mind 😉
@laurawatt is just over the previous page so I’ll get you some first!
Here we go!!

Awww thank you!!!! Yours is super sweet too! 🥺😊

How did it go? 😊

Thank you so much @Moonbow!
I’m a bit confused Though do you want me to choose one picture for you turn into a gif or 4? :smile:
Reply 55
Thank you so much @Moonbow!
I’m a bit confused Though do you want me to choose one picture for you turn into a gif or 4? :smile:

No problem! It’s really up to you. I’m happy to go hunting for some and you then narrow down your favourites, but if you had one in mind you’d prefer I’m happy to do that one too 😊
Awww mbow what a great thread idea
Reply 57
Ok @laurawatt here is what I’ve got so far! I could never outdo the wonderful one you have at the moment, but here are my close favourites!!
56FF40F8-35C0-485E-B8B3-6BDEE8660BEE.jpeg735198B3-E81A-42FA-899B-E625C7582F93.jpegA365D066-EA67-48E3-83B6-B3FF0B4AE9CF.jpeg218EC448-E2AE-4304-99C4-05A389E05B60.jpeg
And here are the gifs (if you want to see them in action I’ll resize them so you can see 😊)
AEC4E201-51B5-4C78-A02D-B51DBD3D5AED.gif52C3A8FB-59D8-4C71-B565-F5A4FDB02E43.gif83C1F666-4CBF-405A-9A61-17F53790CE40.gif
Reply 58
Original post by kadiatuj0001
Awww mbow what a great thread idea

Aww kadia thank youuu!!! :biggrin:
I’m stuck either between a cute animal (any of your choice) or something physics related :smile: I know , two very different things haha!
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest