Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are the rooms in Beaumont bigger than the other rooms eg in John Foster? I've not seen inside Beaumont but saw inside John Foster and Bowder.

I'm going catered ensuite (in block 4, 1st floor) and so the bathroom will take some space up.

It's just that I'm taking a fair few things and my parents say that I'll never fit it all in!! I'm planning on taking one of those plastic tower drawers, do you think there will be room for that as well as quite a few other things (including two under the bed boxes)

Sorry for such a silly question but I'm a bit like :woo:

ReputationRep:
    They vary, my room in Beaumont was huge but others weren't so big. None of them are tiny though. The bathrooms are tiny little pod type things, but you learn to love them.

ReputationRep:
    are rooms without en suite larger? due to the lack of a bathroom?

thers gotta be some perk to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KLL)
    are rooms without en suite larger? due to the lack of a bathroom?

thers gotta be some perk to it
    My room was bigger than most of the non en suite ones, unless you're in Beaumont House which has gigantic rooms, though usually shared.

The perk is that they're cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    I had a room in block 8 (washbasin) which was pretty big but i think ensuite would be better (despite pod drawbacks) as the shared bathroom was big and creepy and being a girl it meant that there was other people's hair EVERYWHERE!

ReputationRep:
    yea, i'm beaumont with washbasin, eventho iappleid for en suite :-/ dunny how that happened.
    and i have no idea what i should immagine what a shared bathroom is like

last one i've seen was 15 years ago in china

ReputationRep:
    i'm staying in beaumont block 3 (en suite) and was wondering how much storage space there is as i'm a very girly girl who has alot of clothes and shoes!! are the wardrobes big?? lol Rxx

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.