Help (As A-level choices) Watch

Rob16
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi im Stuck with what to choose at A level. Ive just done my Gcse's and got 5 a*'s 7 a's n a b

I was down to take Maths economics eng language and law. But now im not sure as to whether i should take law or biology? Any ideas on which is more interesting/useful etc...?

Thanks
02mik_e
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rob16)
Hi im Stuck with what to choose at A level. Ive just done my Gcse's and got 5 a*'s 7 a's n a b

I was down to take Maths economics eng language and law. But now im not sure as to whether i should take law or biology? Any ideas on which is more interesting/useful etc...?

Thanks
Don't take Law, you will find it boring. That's my personal opinion and many people will probaly differ, but it was literally killing me this year, I'm so glad I've dropped it :woo: I heard biology is quite hard, but interesting, so I'd go for that
Greatleysteg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
We can only say how useful it is with regard to a university application. For which subject(s) are you thinking of applying?
Rob16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Greatleysteg)
We can only say how useful it is with regard to a university application. For which subject(s) are you thinking of applying?
I have no real idea what i want to do yet so keeping my options open is good
Greatleysteg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rob16)
I have no real idea what i want to do yet so keeping my options open is good
I'd say Bio, then. And from what I've seen of law (course material and exams), it's absolutely boring. Nothing like a law degree would be.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?