Anyone firmed King's and expected to do DBS Check??

Watch this thread
Sidd1
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I recently got my DBS certificate but I'm not sure if the service the post office carried out was correct. So, on the verification letter it said 'CRB & ID Verification service' , however, on my receipt it says 'ADL ID Verification service'. Anyone who has done the DBS including verifying documents at the post office can you please pm me ASAP!
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
DBS checks.(Disclosure and Barring Service)
Our disclosure team carries out DBS checks, previously known as CRB checks (Criminal Records Bureau)

(From gov.uk somewhere)
Sidd1
Rep:
(Original post by LuigiMario)
DBS checks.(Disclosure and Barring Service)
Our disclosure team carries out DBS checks, previously known as CRB checks (Criminal Records Bureau)

(From gov.uk somewhere)
Sorry, I'm aware of what the DBS is, however I'm trying to reach out to some students who have done the DBS for King's College London. I just wanted to ask them something.
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I had to ask for a CRB/DBS for potentially acquiring Italian citizenship, then I had it legitimized & verified with an apostille through the FCO, I applied directly to the UK police force for the start of this procedure. The UK post office has always correctly done things for me, apart from when they gave me an international driving license that was only valid in Spain.

I hope you find the KCL contact that you seek, often the college themselves will notice their name being mentioned & join in pithily, so I'll repeat King's College London and include their URL, in the hope of helping, good luck https://www.kcl.ac.uk
tiktoksensation
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I know this thread is a month old but for anyone else who might be confused, ADL ID has nothing to do with DBS. ADL ID is just a service the Post Office uses to verify your identity.
Sidd1
Rep:
(Original post by tiktoksensation)
I know this thread is a month old but for anyone else who might be confused, ADL ID has nothing to do with DBS. ADL ID is just a service the Post Office uses to verify your identity.
Thanks.
Medwizard
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sidd1)
Sorry, I'm aware of what the DBS is, however I'm trying to reach out to some students who have done the DBS for King's College London. I just wanted to ask them something.
What do u wish to ask?
Sidd1
Rep:
(Original post by Medwizard)
What do u wish to ask?
Oh I was just confused when I did my DBS because it said Atlantic ID verification and thought something went wrong. It's sorted now though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (17)
36.96%
The paper was reasonable (18)
39.13%
Not feeling great about that exam... (9)
19.57%
It was TERRIBLE (2)
4.35%

Watched Threads