The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I really like this idea! I personally am not studying these subjects but if anyone would like to be my study partner, I’m studying AQA Spanish, AQA English Literature (A Spec) and AQA Psychology.

Talk soon guys x
Reply 2
Original post by Ali-liyyah
Hey! I really like this idea! I personally am not studying these subjects but if anyone would like to be my study partner, I’m studying AQA Spanish, AQA English Literature (A Spec) and AQA Psychology.

Talk soon guys x

Hey, the only thing we have in common is AQA psych but was wondering if the offer was still available? I'm in my second year of college too
Reply 3
Original post by 2026_helia
As the title states, I'm looking for someone/ a group of people who want to be study buddies!

This will include teaching each other topics, sharing useful resources, generally getting to know each other a little bit, studying together live, testing each other, getting help from each other too.

I do:
A level OCR A Biology
A level OCR A Chemistry
A level Edexcel Maths

Can't wait to meet yall :3

I do OCR bio too and was looking for someone like this to study together.

I'm second year, what're you?

Even if you're first year (yr 12), I'd still be up to talk about biology as I'm trying to revise last year's stuff too for my mocks then exams.

I've only just joined tsr so only seen this now, but if the offer's still open, message me!
As the title states, I'm looking for someone/ a group of people who want to be study buddies!

This will include teaching each other topics, sharing useful resources, generally getting to know each other a little bit, studying together live, testing each other, getting help from each other too.

I do:
A level OCR A Biology
A level OCR A Chemistry
A level Edexcel Maths

im doing the same subjects but AQA exam boards for bio and chem but the same for maths, if the offers still up then i wouldn't mind I'm in year 13 and studying with someone always helps

Original post by anon033

Even if you're first year (yr 12), I'd still be up to talk about biology as I'm trying to revise last year's stuff too for my mocks then exams.

I've only just joined tsr so only seen this now, but if the offer's still open, message me!

Hiya i do biology too im up for studying lol, and im year 13
is OCR bio really different from AQA bio or is it similar?
Reply 5
Original post by noory27
im doing the same subjects but AQA exam boards for bio and chem but the same for maths, if the offers still up then i wouldn't mind I'm in year 13 and studying with someone always helps

I think that there is some difference in topics, but content is similar? Message me and we could see what topics we have in common. Exam technique is different for boards but just general revision help is always useful
Original post by anon033
I think that there is some difference in topics, but content is similar? Message me and we could see what topics we have in common. Exam technique is different for boards but just general revision help is always useful

ive sent u a PM
Hey! I'm doing

Biology Chemistry Economics (Eduqas) and Math (Edexcel)

lmk if anyone wants to be my study partner, we don't have to be studying the same subjects!
Original post by christiexlau
Hey! I'm doing

Biology Chemistry Economics (Eduqas) and Math (Edexcel)

lmk if anyone wants to be my study partner, we don't have to be studying the same subjects!

hiya im doing the same except im not doing economics
ur doing 4 a levels wow u probably get a lot of work lol
i cant seem to keep up with 3
idm being ur study partner :biggrin:
(deleted)
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by anon033
Hey, the only thing we have in common is AQA psych but was wondering if the offer was still available? I'm in my second year of college too

Hey. Sorry for the late response. Sure! I’ll be your study partner for psychology x
Reply 11
Original post by Ali-liyyah
Hey. Sorry for the late response. Sure! I’ll be your study partner for psychology x

Great, I'll sent you a pm!
i do edexcel maths physics and chem
Original post by anon033

ahh i just saw this thread! Is the offer for OCR bio still open?? I'm in year 13 too btw
Reply 14
Original post by Random_101
ahh i just saw this thread! Is the offer for OCR bio still open?? I'm in year 13 too btw

Yeah sure we can study together, I'll pm you!
Reply 15
Hi! I'm a Year 12 doing English Literature (OCR), Psychology (AQA), French (Edexcel) and Spanish (Edexcel). I'd love to have a study buddy, especially since I'm doubting if my school is doing A-Level languages correctly at all so I'd like to hear the perspective of someone from a different school.

@Ali-liyyah, I know you've already got a partner for Psychology, but since we do basically the same subjects, is the offer still open for anything else? :redface:
Reply 16

I do:
A level OCR A Biology
A level OCR A Chemistry
A level Edexcel Maths

Hi sure! I'm Year 13 though...

But I do A-level chem (aqa), a-level biology (aqa) and a-level maths (edexcel).

I have also just finished my EPQ which was science related so if anyone needs any help with that. :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by noory27

I'm doing the exact same as you with the exact same exam boards? (aqa for bio and chem but edexcel for maths?)
Original post by noory27

hey im in y13 and am doing bio and chem (aqa) and maths (ocr) . would love to be study buddies with u for bio and chem ? :smile:
Original post by Flors
Hi sure! I'm Year 13 though...

But I do A-level chem (aqa), a-level biology (aqa) and a-level maths (edexcel).

I have also just finished my EPQ which was science related so if anyone needs any help with that. :smile:

hey im in y13 too and do bio and chem (aqa) .
just finishing writing my essay for epq which is science related so your help would be really appreciated :wink:

Latest