Timetables Watch

KentWill
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I'm sure that someone's already told me, but I'm unsure how I'm meant to access my timetable. Apparently students are meant to do so online, though on which website? Also, I remember seeing the timetable for students of humanities during Freshers' Week a while ago, but I've forgotten the link to that as well. Please help, someone. :wizard:
markstuart44
Report 10 years ago
Do you know your IT log in details? If so, go to http://www.kent.ac.uk/student and click on "Student Data System" on the left. Enter your details and you will be able to check out some info including your timetable.
KentWill
Rep:
?
I'm afraid I have no idea what my IT log in details are. How do I set up my university internet/e-mail account? (I haven't enrolled yet, by the way.)
markstuart44
Report 10 years ago
http://www.kent.ac.uk/gettingstarted
cinnamon442
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Go to www.kent.ac.uk/gettingstarted and enroll. Once you've done that, you can then register for I.T. and medical, as well as choose your modules. Once you've done that, all you need to do is wait and your timetable will appear. It'll take a while though.
KentWill
Rep:
?
And I log in to the Kent Student Portal using my Kent IT account?
Hypermicrospace
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yep
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't think they've really finalised the timetables yet. The ones on the student portal have a lot of clashes and don't make a lot of sense.
KentWill
Rep:
?
Perhaps I'll wait till another week or so before enrolling then. But where do I go to get my timetable for Freshers' Week?
Kalby
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Theres one on the facebook group (UKC Freshers 2008)! Looks really good.
KentWill
Rep:
?
I don't have facebook. Where is it on the Kent Uni website?
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd enroll as soon as possible so you can choose your modules, or else you might find the ones you want to do are full.
KentWill
Rep:
?
Okays. I'll have to post them a piccy of me then.
jus-mi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i haven't recieved my 'getting started' pack from kent uni can i still enrol?
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jus-mi)
i haven't recieved my 'getting started' pack from kent uni can i still enrol?
Yep. Your Kent ID is the same as your track number, not including the last digit.
-.-!!!
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
I'd enroll as soon as possible so you can choose your modules, or else you might find the ones you want to do are full.
Having said that in order to choose modules, you need an IT account, which they said we should claim only 48 hours after receiving our confirmation letter. Does anyone know what the wait is for and what happens if you try to claim one before that period?
KentWill
Rep:
?
(Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
Yep. Your Kent ID is the same as your track number, not including the last digit.
Are you sure? My track number was something like 1027884630, which is nothing like my Kent ID number. Do you mean that a person's application number is the same as their Kent ID one, or is that the same thing?
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by -.-!!!)
Having said that in order to choose modules, you need an IT account, which they said we should claim only 48 hours after receiving our confirmation letter. Does anyone know what the wait is for and what happens if you try to claim one before that period?
Meh, I claimed my IT account before I had my welcome letter using the Track ID method.
jus-mi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KentWill)
Are you sure? My track number was something like 1027884630, which is nothing like my Kent ID number. Do you mean that a person's application number is the same as their Kent ID one, or is that the same thing?

that wasn't your track number that was your personal ID your track number should begin with 08 etc etc
cinnamon442
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nothing happens if you claim your I.T. account before 48 hours are up. I got my confirmation letter yesterday and set it up today and nothing happened. If you don't have a welcome pack, you can still choose your modules since they're all listed in the form of a PDF on Kent's website.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.6%
No (440)
60.61%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.8%

Watched Threads